Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Lol best buy don't match price I think. I got my oled at the micro center. Micro center priced their oleds way better than best buy.

Lol best buy don't match price I think. I got my oled at the micro center. Micro center priced their oleds way better than best buy.

they do price match, i got my 4k HP set price matched from amazon

just never tried it in-store, usually they'd price match if it's printed on an ad from a competitor but since it's an in-store deal, I wanted to know if anyone has experience trying it

just never tried it in-store, usually they'd price match if it's printed on an ad from a competitor but since it's an in-store deal, I wanted to know if anyone has experience trying it

Seems like most of the comments are attempting the same

A couple related post

I tried to price match Best Buy online using the Fry's quoting price and they wouldn't do it. Said I needed to go in-store and they would call the "local" Frys to verify price.

Went to the local B.B. sbd they said they will PM with receipt. Called Frys and they confirmed $1899. BB had a open box with 4 yr. warranty for $1800. Worth it?

There's a couple receipts (for the 65 I think) were posted if you view the deal on a desktop

i clicked on the pic of the receipt and it links me to frys.com

i guess ill see if i can stop by to bb today

i clicked on the pic of the receipt and it links me to frys.com

i guess ill see if i can stop by to bb today
Here's two I saw

6575375.jpg

20180128_201608.jpg

Has Sony or LG ever adapted to using a smartbox like Samsung in any of their sets yet?

Seems like a no brainer especially if you want the tv mounted.

Aight i just measured the space in my new spot today and it looks like ill be able to fit a 65”

Dont really wanna spend more than $1000 and there likely wont be any gaming on it. But it will be the main TV of the house.

Sounds like going with that 900e is probably my best bet? Or grab one of these oleds if i wanna splurge

I don't know anything about the Vizio. As far as budget tvs go the consensus seems to be one of the TCL tvs and I think they're a little more expensive than that.

Aight i just measured the space in my new spot today and it looks like ill be able to fit a 65”

Dont really wanna spend more than $1000 and there likely wont be any gaming on it. But it will be the main TV of the house.

Sounds like going with that 900e is probably my best bet? Or grab one of these oleds if i wanna splurge

just a heads up you will not find a good 65 for under 1000

Back
Top Bottom