Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

I was coming from a 43 inch TV so when I brought the 65 inch oled home the size of it was something to get used to.

But now I can't imagine going back to a smaller TV unless of course if I'm living in an apartment again.

I thought it was cheaper on Black Friday but the price was never lower than a 1000 it seems. My bad

lowest I seen it was at frys electronics for 800 and yes that was around black friday... even if it is 1000 you won't need a tv for the next 3-5 years..

Massdrop has the LG E7P 55” for $1700 or 65” for $2600

Buydig has the C7P for $2050 by phone order

Im passing on both but both seem like solid deals

Wtf. Didn't you just get it?
il let my mans Dave tell you why

broke.gif

return this... the 900e is way better and future proof ... no Dolby vision but has hdr 10

Too late. Order was placed over a month ago and I can't be bothered. Nor do I want to drop $1K+ on a t.v. :lol:

Do you guys recommend mounting a 55" or using a stand? Leaning the latter simply because if I ever plan on hooking up my MBP via HDMI to stream, it'll be a lot easier than if the unit was hanging. Thoughts?

i always recommend mounting tv's, just cleaner and looks so much nicer especially with most of them being super thing these days

that's why I find samsungs connect box as a simple yet effective device, you run one wire from your tv and it's so clean

that very thin piece of wire is the only thing running from and to your tv
samsung-qnq7f-series-10.jpg

Best Buy is on my deep **** list.

Purchased my t.v. at the end of December, paid in full, and set the delivery for tomorrow morning. No issues whatsoever.

I get a call and email this evening saying "Item is backordered, delivery now set for 2/22" :stoneface: I went OFF over the phone on the two call center reps. Now I have to call or go to the store of purchase tomorrow to get it righted.

Probably the last time I purchase something of high value from Best Buy.

Purchased my t.v. at the end of December, paid in full, and set the delivery for tomorrow morning. No issues whatsoever.

I get a call and email this evening saying "Item is backordered, delivery now set for 2/22" :stoneface: I went OFF over the phone on the two call center reps. Now I have to call or go to the store of purchase tomorrow to get it righted.

It's a sign from God to listen to this thread and not get that tv

They pissed me off during the xbox one x release...preordered for store pickup on release day. Got there first thing in the morning and they said o we wont be getting them until next week maybe.

What TV was it? I forgot and dont want to go back and read a bunch of pages.

i always recommend mounting tv's, just cleaner and looks so much nicer especially with most of them being super thing these days

that's why I find samsungs connect box as a simple yet effective device, you run one wire from your tv and it's so clean

that very thin piece of wire is the only thing running from and to your tv
samsung-qnq7f-series-10.jpg
How much? Only see them on eBay for about $60

So close to buying a 900E. I always have the feeling my picture will never look as good as when I go look at it in the store. And for 999+ tax I really don't want any disappointment.

So close to buying a 900E. I always have the feeling my picture will never look as good as when I go look at it in the store. And for 999+ tax I really don't want any disappointment.

the way a TV looks in the store is a horrible assessment of picture quality

So how a tv looks in a store doesn't grab you and that's part of what makes you decide on a good picture? Okay.

My man, retail stores won't necessarily take the time to actually set up the TVs. I would think that they position them around the store based on whatever has a higher profit margin so some 'out of the box' presets are used.

You could in theory set up the TV to have a 'better' picture.

Back
Top Bottom