Anyone ever play Edward 40 Hands?

laugh.gif

i pressured my girl into doing it on new years day at a party (her first time playing/light weight) she finished one (surprisingly) and just started throwing up....guess who had to drink the second one.
I've never actually succeeded either but it's been a while, I'm gonna give it another shot spring break
laugh.gif

i pressured my girl into doing it on new years day at a party (her first time playing/light weight) she finished one (surprisingly) and just started throwing up....guess who had to drink the second one.
I've never actually succeeded either but it's been a while, I'm gonna give it another shot spring break
laugh.gif

I've been to plenty of parties where they play that game. It's always the super cool kids that do it, never the total douchebags.

I've been to plenty of parties where they play that game. It's always the super cool kids that do it, never the total douchebags.

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha

If I actually drank beer, I'd try this. Looks/Sounds like fun.

NOT MY PICS!

edward40hands28.jpg

40ozbounce.jpg

http://blog.collegebars.net/uploads/******ed-acts-of-drinking/******ed-acts-of-drinking-edward-40-hands.jpg
Edward_40_Hands_194616.jpg

If I actually drank beer, I'd try this. Looks/Sounds like fun.

NOT MY PICS!

edward40hands28.jpg

40ozbounce.jpg

http://blog.collegebars.net/uploads/******ed-acts-of-drinking/******ed-acts-of-drinking-edward-40-hands.jpg
Edward_40_Hands_194616.jpg

we did this one time in college. after my homie was done with both of his 40's, he thought it would be cool to smash them together. in doing this he split one of his hands open and we had to call 911 since none of us were sober enough to drive.
roll.gif

never played it again
laugh.gif

we did this one time in college. after my homie was done with both of his 40's, he thought it would be cool to smash them together. in doing this he split one of his hands open and we had to call 911 since none of us were sober enough to drive.
roll.gif

never played it again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom