Anyone ever have their fb account disabled?

nerd.gif

I'm on Facebook probation now. i can't add people anymore even if we got like so many common friends/contacts.

FB said I've been adding too much people who either ignore or reject my requests.
laugh.gif
they said i'll be able to start adding friends again soon.

how soon? i have no idea. i'm thinking 30 days at least.

I'm on Facebook probation now. i can't add people anymore even if we got like so many common friends/contacts.

FB said I've been adding too much people who either ignore or reject my requests.
laugh.gif

They locked my $@%* down when I changed my name to "Joe the Plumber"

After a while the re-activated it though
laugh.gif

They locked my $@%* down when I changed my name to "Joe the Plumber"

After a while the re-activated it though
laugh.gif

damn how do they even check up on these type of things? is it really that serious to have people watching every facebook user?

damn how do they even check up on these type of things? is it really that serious to have people watching every facebook user?

Originally Posted by Gameover2

laugh.gif

what a creep

laugh.gif

what a creep

My friend was banned from FB after "Agressive Friending" a couple years ago. Dude went from 100 to 16,000 in a matter of weeks haha

My friend was banned from FB after "Agressive Friending" a couple years ago. Dude went from 100 to 16,000 in a matter of weeks haha

once your fb account is disabled, it's gone forever. there's nothing you can do.

they can also disable you for:

-sending too many messages at a time

-posting inappropriate comments or pictures

once your fb account is disabled, it's gone forever. there's nothing you can do.

they can also disable you for:

-sending too many messages at a time

-posting inappropriate comments or pictures

i got my old account disabled for "sending spam messages" but im pretty sure i just got hacked.

peep the sig add me if you want.

-Tyler

i got my old account disabled for "sending spam messages" but im pretty sure i just got hacked.

peep the sig add me if you want.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif

what a creep
same thing i was thinking lol

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif

what a creep
same thing i was thinking lol

laugh.gif

you can fix that by canceling those request

laugh.gif

you can fix that by canceling those request

Back
Top Bottom