Anyone ever have their fb account disabled?

No idea
laugh.gif

Wow, maybe somebody reported you to FB with fake complaints. Would that be enough? Or would FB try to contact you and ask you your side of things? Either way, if you find out why please let us know. I gotta say I'm intrigued cause these social networking sites are trouble from every direction it seems.

Wow, maybe somebody reported you to FB with fake complaints. Would that be enough? Or would FB try to contact you and ask you your side of things? Either way, if you find out why please let us know. I gotta say I'm intrigued cause these social networking sites are trouble from every direction it seems.

I made a thread on this last summer I think. Just keep emailing them about how you did nothing wrong like 2 times a day.

They enabled my account. I rarely use mine anymore.

I made a thread on this last summer I think. Just keep emailing them about how you did nothing wrong like 2 times a day.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

what was their email?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

what was their email?

Back
Top Bottom