Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Genius
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Tabs for the win. Ol' shiesty dudes like you
smh.gif

tabs are the best, bartender either hooks you up or doesnt, but in the end , best way to pay at bars imo.

and you that do this or steal tips from bartenders, do you think they forget or not know this ? they just dont want to make a scene about it in front of your place and make a fool of themselves or the establishment,  I swear yall cheap as hell, go drink at home.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Tabs for the win. Ol' shiesty dudes like you
smh.gif

tabs are the best, bartender either hooks you up or doesnt, but in the end , best way to pay at bars imo.

and you that do this or steal tips from bartenders, do you think they forget or not know this ? they just dont want to make a scene about it in front of your place and make a fool of themselves or the establishment,  I swear yall cheap as hell, go drink at home.

Re: to my post -- Its your job. You take it knowing that the pay sucks. If you choose to live off of tips then that's your problem
You know how many jobs have $$%% base pay that require someone to have most of their salary from commission and tips?... Is it their problem as well even if they have a decent job like selling life insurance? Like someone said though, you tip, so no biggie. But if you can do it at home then stay home.

If you're too broke to go out leave your %@! at home (to OP).

Re: to my post -- Its your job. You take it knowing that the pay sucks. If you choose to live off of tips then that's your problem
You know how many jobs have $$%% base pay that require someone to have most of their salary from commission and tips?... Is it their problem as well even if they have a decent job like selling life insurance? Like someone said though, you tip, so no biggie. But if you can do it at home then stay home.

If you're too broke to go out leave your %@! at home (to OP).

Bartenders know who left the tip. They may not be looking but they are. Just wait till you get your second drink... bartender will have a surprise for you.

Bartenders know who left the tip. They may not be looking but they are. Just wait till you get your second drink... bartender will have a surprise for you.

No, but then again I was raised properly.

If you know anything about the service industry, tipping is pretty much expected(unless the person is an outright a-hole/moron) since most servers(esp bartenders) take a purposely low hourly in exchange for how it's made up for in tips. Tip well, get served well. It's the way things have been done, long before any of us were born.

No, but then again I was raised properly.

If you know anything about the service industry, tipping is pretty much expected(unless the person is an outright a-hole/moron) since most servers(esp bartenders) take a purposely low hourly in exchange for how it's made up for in tips. Tip well, get served well. It's the way things have been done, long before any of us were born.

dont drink @ a bar if you cant tip...grab a 6 pack and stay @ the crib, its sad when i see starving hipsters around my neighborhood buy a $7/8 pint of a good microbrew and tip like a quarter or nothin at all

Back
Top Bottom