Anyone ever do this at a bar/club?

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

might have to try this
pimp.gif

i've never done that.  the places i've been to are usually really busy and the bartenders don't even notice the tips.  the money can sit there for 10 minutes.  as long as you're not a douche, you'll get a good drink.

i've never done that.  the places i've been to are usually really busy and the bartenders don't even notice the tips.  the money can sit there for 10 minutes.  as long as you're not a douche, you'll get a good drink.

never done that... but one time at a a busy club, i ordered 2 beers, he gave them to me and didnt tell me how much, he walked away. not sure if it was free or he forgot to ask but i just walked away

never done that... but one time at a a busy club, i ordered 2 beers, he gave them to me and didnt tell me how much, he walked away. not sure if it was free or he forgot to ask but i just walked away

Maybe someone could clarify for me, why not pay for the drink and give them the tip together

Maybe someone could clarify for me, why not pay for the drink and give them the tip together

Back
Top Bottom