anyone else losing interest in SNEAKERS?

Im starting to get out of that sneaker phase too. Im selling my collection, but keeping a few of my SB's and Jordans that I really like. Getting nicershoes now for a more casual look. I think im going to quit the graphic tee game. Atleast til the Spring/Summer.

I'll always be a sneakerhead by heart, hell I grew up in Jordans when I didn't even know what I was wearing. As I begin wearing them fewer and fewertimes, I just don't see the need for a Surplus of kicks. I'll be 24 next week, from now on im only buying what I consider "A Must".

Edit: You can find me in a pair of Concords until I'm 45..........no seriously......

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I'll always be a sneakerhead by heart, hell I grew up in Jordans when I didn't even know what I was wearing. As I begin wearing them fewer and fewer times, I just don't see the need for a Surplus of kicks. I'll be 24 next week, from now on im only buying what I consider "A Must".

Yeah basically. I agree with buying only what I feel is a must as well. Those Spacejams...
pimp.gif

I kind of am too, like some of my sneakers I look at think that they're not that cool anymore. Put on my foams today and just weren't feeling em smh.

a little bit.. i get all the 90s nike basketball kicks in the OG colors.. the last pair of jordans i copped were the aqua 8s.. ill be getting the space jamsand white/red 12s tho..

im not losing interest, i just dont have the money anymore

i still frequent the nike and nike retro forums but not quite as much anymore. not checking for jordan except for the space jams

Quality over quantity, as long as I buy sneaker that I REALLY LOVE then I won't ever loose interest.

The sneakers that I don't have, but I really want, fuel me to go out and find it.

Yes like im just not feeling it like i use too i mean at my job im dressed up everyday and only time i can wear kicks is the weekend and even then i dont feellike weaing my jays anymore so i guess its gettin older

Never... Even if I entirely part with my collection.

Always will still have a little something for them.

I did it before. Sold ALL my shoes, didn't buy any for about a year and a half. Then slowly started buying more.

I'm repeating the process again.

eh, i've already sold 90% of my collection. the last time i got excited
eek.gif
about buying a pair of sneakers were getting the matsuri am 95 360 in tokyolast year...

happens when you grow up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bohrdom

for most of you it was probably just a fad, like trucker hats......not hating, i'm just sayin
It definitely was for a lot of people.

I don't know about the majority of NT but for a lot of folks out there...it was definitely a fad.
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Spacejams and White/red 12's is all for me this year.

Ive only bought like 3 pairs this year.
Same here G.

Copped Black/Purp Barkleys, Eggplant Foams and Black/Cement 3's this year. That's it. Big $%% decrease from previous years.

SJ's and White/Red XII's I have to buy. After that...I'm done for the year.

Might cop one or two more next year and that's it...
frown.gif

Yup me too the JB thread is pretty much dead to me. I used to have like 30 pairs most practically all of them were DS. School started and then I was like fthis I don't even want to wear em. So I just sell em to black people.

Something like that, lol. I can't really remember, but it was hilarious.
roll.gif
Thanks 10eazye

Oh yeh, I just want to add this: It was an epic battle in the Hypebeast Thread, indeed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by bohrdom

for most of you it was probably just a fad, like trucker hats......not hating, i'm just sayin
It definitely was for a lot of people.

I don't know about the majority of NT but for a lot of folks out there...it was definitely a fad.
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Spacejams and White/red 12's is all for me this year.

Ive only bought like 3 pairs this year.
Same here G.

Copped Black/Purp Barkleys, Eggplant Foams and Black/Cement 3's this year. That's it. Big $%% decrease from previous years.

SJ's and White/Red XII's I have to buy. After that...I'm done for the year.

Might cop one or two more next year and that's it...
frown.gif

Exactly when you have a genuine love for sneakers it just never goes away, people just need to stop buying into the gimmicks and hype

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Yup me too the JB thread is pretty much dead to me. I used to have like 30 pairs most practically all of them were DS. School started and then I was like f this I don't even want to wear em. So I just sell em to black people.
Que?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Yup me too the JB thread is pretty much dead to me. I used to have like 30 pairs most practically all of them were DS. School started and then I was like f this I don't even want to wear em. So I just sell em to black people.
Que?
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nn5ovc.gif

same, i walk around in vans as beaters when im on campus. tired of worrying about my shoes when im walking
laugh.gif

changing my style of dressing too. slowly looking more business like..

I would still wear Jordans if I had the money for it
roll.gif
but sadly I don't so I'm just up in general killing time...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom