anyone else losing interest in SNEAKERS?

I've slowed down alot and with all these terrible colorways/fusions/ugly retros is making it real easy for me.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Yup me too the JB thread is pretty much dead to me. I used to have like 30 pairs most practically all of them were DS. School started and then I was like f this I don't even want to wear em. So I just sell em to black people.
Que?
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nn5ovc.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

extra big smiles make it funnier
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
no really

Gave up on:

Jordans
Colorful Nikes
Never really wore AF1s in the first place
Any airmax besides AM1
Hightops

If I do rock sneakers I'm wearing:

ALIFE
AM1s
Simple SB blazers or dunks
John Varatos

I won't grow out of sneakers, I just have more important things to spend my money on. My love for sneakers is projected in my daughter. I cop her feetsdamn near every time I go to the mall or out somewhere. All I used to do for myself, I do for her.

I'm gettin into the whole casual & dress shoes kick now, and slacks and button ups. Graduatin in May and can't be rockin kicks to an interview.

I'm gon always cop hoop kicks though and football cleats for rec but that's it.

As you get older, your priorities change, it's the circle of life (and it moves us all
grin.gif
) spendin habits change but if u like somethin like sneakers,u'll never "grow out" of em.

I haven't lost any interest in sneakers.

It's just...

A) appearance
B) quality
C) price
D) availability

This goes for all brands, retro or not (09' SpaceJams......lol....$175)

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^

What happened to that video 10eazye?

laugh.gif

This the dude that made a vid showing off fusions correct?
laugh.gif

Fusions? I only had two pairs of Fusions out of a my 26 pair collection but you guys are making it seem like I had a whole bunch. SMH

Yup me too the JB thread is pretty much dead to me. I used to have like 30 pairs most practically all of them were DS. School started and then I was like f this I don't even want to wear em. So I just sell em to black people.
Que?
alien.gif

I'm black so it's not racist/sarcasm

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Something like that, lol. I can't really remember, but it was hilarious.
roll.gif
Thanks 10eazye

Oh yeh, I just want to add this: It was an epic battle in the Hypebeast Thread, indeed.
pimp.gif

Here's the truth and only the truth. I commented on a guys video because he was saying fusions were trash etc. He had Spizikes so I was said Spizikes arepractically the same thing. Long story short he wanted me to make a video, so I did.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Que?
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nn5ovc.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
no really
laugh.gif
at the same time
eyes.gif

I'm just to old to be worried about the latest sneaker release. I'll still look in the stores to see what's new but I know I'm not buyinganyhing. I still by shoes. Just not sneakers. Closet full of sandals, heels, what not I never wear. I need to sell my kicks but I'm way to lazy to do theeBay thing.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Que?
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nn5ovc.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
no really

8xrnmo.gif

i hate how people crap on da hobby as they're exitin'

"oh im too grown to cop sneakers"
eyes.gif

usually means that they too can't afford to do it anymore..which is understandable, but don't front like if u wasn't rich or could afford it you

wouldn't still b coppin.
laugh.gif

I still love sneakers, I just don't like the hassel of having to line up or fight for shoes. I would still be buying sneakers if I didn't have to lineup or pay a premium for the sneakers I like.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

usually means that they too can't afford to do it anymore..which is understandable, but don't front like if u wasn't rich or could afford it you

wouldn't still b coppin.
laugh.gif
Quality boots and loafers aren't exactly cheap themselves, man.
laugh.gif

i dont think im losing interest but theres nothing im interested in copping until space jams come out... then again im more frugal then ever cuz im jobless
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

wouldn't still b coppin.
laugh.gif

Yeah you're right in some aspects, but I got better things to spend my money on COD6 %!#$+!!! Tekken 6/New DBZ/Assassin's Creed 2 for the win also.

eyes.gif

wouldn't still b coppin.
laugh.gif

Yeah you're right in some aspects, but I got better things to spend my money on COD6 %!#$+!!! Tekken 6/New DBZ/Assassin's Creed 2 for the win also.

Like fixing your hairline right?
laugh.gif

once i become a full electrical engineer i wont be wearin sneakers like that anymore. currently ive been holdin off. can't find a part time job, so i justgotta keep it real and not cop. (besides i need a pair of jeans)....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eyes.gif

wouldn't still b coppin.
laugh.gif

Like fixing your hairline right?
laugh.gif

Where's AF1 Beast? Still on my hair pic from 2 years ago haha. I would upload a pic showing that my hairline IS NOT f'ed in anyway but why would I wantto impress a lame like you? You made a Thread about my hairline besides...I'd get comments like you're doing too much etc.

Back
Top Bottom