Anybody still/plan to spank their kids?

as evidenced by past threads about this, you will run the gamut with people's answers. some will be very passionate both ways.
I'm 35 with 2 kids (boys, 8 & 3). I've slapped their hands when they touched something they shouldn't have. I've spanked their butts when they won't listen.

Have I spanked them hard enough to leave a bruise? not at all.

Would I ever use a belt on one of my children? hell no, and shame on you who say you will...

At this point, do I just give them "the look" and they shape up? You bet your ***...

I can count on both hands the number of times I've had to spank both of my boys.

There's a difference between spanking your child and beating your child. using a belt or any other object counts as beating your child.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

as evidenced by past threads about this, you will run the gamut with people's answers. some will be very passionate both ways.
I'm 35 with 2 kids (boys, 8 & 3). I've slapped their hands when they touched something they shouldn't have. I've spanked their butts when they won't listen.

Would I ever use a belt on one of my children? hell no, and shame on you who say you will...

At this point, do I just give them "the look" and they shape up? You bet your ***...

I can count on both hands the number of times I've had to spank both of my boys.

There's a difference between spanking your child and beating your child. using a belt or any other object counts as beating your child.

-J-
laugh.gif
the only other guy that posted who has kids..

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-
laugh.gif
the only other guy that posted who has kids..

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Approaching this like "I will" or "I won't" is wrong.

As a parent, you have to establish your dominance, but there are just some kids that don't need to be spanked. Others definitely do.

It's your responsibility as a parent to know how your own child will respond to scolding, and if he needs a whooping or not.

Yep.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Approaching this like "I will" or "I won't" is wrong.

As a parent, you have to establish your dominance, but there are just some kids that don't need to be spanked. Others definitely do.

It's your responsibility as a parent to know how your own child will respond to scolding, and if he needs a whooping or not.

Yep.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If talking aint enough....I WILL !!!

Im Filipino if thats matter.
Ouch. 
mad.gif

Word to getting hit with these things:

11654891.jpg

Another reason why I'm not hitting my Children.

laugh.gif
You got hit with slippers?...Living that good life.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If talking aint enough....I WILL !!!

Im Filipino if thats matter.
Ouch. 
mad.gif

Word to getting hit with these things:

11654891.jpg

Another reason why I'm not hitting my Children.

laugh.gif
You got hit with slippers?...Living that good life.

I don't know, my response maybe a little sexest. But if I have a boy and he does something bad, the 1st time I'll talk to him and let him know right from wrong. The second time, another talk..but this time with an angrier tone. Third time? As whoppin.

NOW

If I had a baby girl? It's a WRAP. I just can't see myself disciplining my baby girl like that. I pray that I don't have a daughter, I know for a fact I'm gonna turn into a softy.

It's funny seeing parents trying to reason with 3 year olds.

You see other parents give them the "spank your kid you *$$++!$ idiot" look.

It's funny seeing parents trying to reason with 3 year olds.

You see other parents give them the "spank your kid you *$$++!$ idiot" look.

I don't know, my response maybe a little sexest. But if I have a boy and he does something bad, the 1st time I'll talk to him and let him know right from wrong. The second time, another talk..but this time with an angrier tone. Third time? As whoppin.

NOW

If I had a baby girl? It's a WRAP. I just can't see myself disciplining my baby girl like that. I pray that I don't have a daughter, I know for a fact I'm gonna turn into a softy.

Not expecting a lot of people to understand this.

Spanking your kids is a sign of the inability to diffuse a negative situation stemming from unintelligence.    

Not expecting a lot of people to understand this.

Spanking your kids is a sign of the inability to diffuse a negative situation stemming from unintelligence.    

Back
Top Bottom