Anybody still/plan to spank their kids?

Approaching this like "I will" or "I won't" is wrong.

As a parent, you have to establish your dominance, but there are just some kids that don't need to be spanked. Others definitely do.

It's your responsibility as a parent to know how your own child will respond to scolding, and if he needs a whooping or not.

As a parent, you have to establish your dominance, but there are just some kids that don't need to be spanked. Others definitely do.

It's your responsibility as a parent to know how your own child will respond to scolding, and if he needs a whooping or not.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I don't have a kid, however I believe that alternative methods are complete crap. 
Timmy, go to timeout! 

Timmy isn't learning anything.  Introducing Timmy's behind to the belt teaches a lesson and corrects the incorrect action.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I don't have a kid, however I believe that alternative methods are complete crap. 
Timmy, go to timeout! 

Timmy isn't learning anything.  Introducing Timmy's behind to the belt teaches a lesson and corrects the incorrect action.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If talking aint enough....I WILL !!!

Im Filipino if thats matter.
Ouch. 
mad.gif

Word to getting hit with these things:

322.jpg

11654891.jpg

Another reason why I'm not hitting my Children.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If talking aint enough....I WILL !!!

Im Filipino if thats matter.
Ouch. 
mad.gif

Word to getting hit with these things:

322.jpg

11654891.jpg

Another reason why I'm not hitting my Children.

laugh.gif

PLEASE TELL US HOW OLD YOU ARE, AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR NOT WHEN YOU REPLY...
i have good kids, but when my kids get outta line they get spanked.. NOT BEATEN, just a firm spanking.. now most of the time, all i have to do is give them the look and the are good to go...

PLEASE TELL US HOW OLD YOU ARE, AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR NOT WHEN YOU REPLY...
i have good kids, but when my kids get outta line they get spanked.. NOT BEATEN, just a firm spanking.. now most of the time, all i have to do is give them the look and the are good to go...

Back
Top Bottom