Any other non-Mavs fan want to see the Mavericks win it all this season?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

*raises hand*

Dirk, Jkidd, and Nash are the only guys left I want to see get a ring.

But the image of Stern handing over that golden trophy to Cuban
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

*raises hand*

Dirk, Jkidd, and Nash are the only guys left I want to see get a ring.

But the image of Stern handing over that golden trophy to Cuban
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of the stuff posted in here. I sincerly think some of you just post unconventional stuff just to stir up anger in fans
laugh.gif

BTW, I would love to see Dirk/Kidd/Peja win a ring. IDK if it's happening though.

laugh.gif
@ some of the stuff posted in here. I sincerly think some of you just post unconventional stuff just to stir up anger in fans
laugh.gif

BTW, I would love to see Dirk/Kidd/Peja win a ring. IDK if it's happening though.

Count me in. I want the Mavs to win it for all their vets and their ordeal with 2006. AND in addition, to stop the media darlings? That's a double whammy, I want the Mavs to win and the Heat to lose, and it all works out. I guess this is how people feel about the Lake show when they want them to lose.

Count me in. I want the Mavs to win it for all their vets and their ordeal with 2006. AND in addition, to stop the media darlings? That's a double whammy, I want the Mavs to win and the Heat to lose, and it all works out. I guess this is how people feel about the Lake show when they want them to lose.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I put it on Twitter last night, I would LOVE to see Dirk get a ring.  I could care less about Kidd, Peja, Marion or the rest of those nobodies.  Dirk, I am all for. 

But then I look at Cuban, and it makes me queasy. 
laugh.gif

So I dunno. 

I'll look at it this way, my wife put $100 on the Mavs not winning with her brother, so in a sense, I'm rooting for the Heat.  But if I can see a transcendent series from Dirk so great that he can take Miami down, then I will be ok with that.  I'll lose the 100 bucks, but seeing Dirk move up a notch will be worth it.  And then of course, there is the matter of NT fanbases and what not to watch snipe each other with multiple bannings and what not. 
laugh.gif

I hope for a good series, 6-7 games as always, and hopefully not a free throw extravaganza for either team. 
really CP?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I put it on Twitter last night, I would LOVE to see Dirk get a ring.  I could care less about Kidd, Peja, Marion or the rest of those nobodies.  Dirk, I am all for. 

But then I look at Cuban, and it makes me queasy. 
laugh.gif

So I dunno. 

I'll look at it this way, my wife put $100 on the Mavs not winning with her brother, so in a sense, I'm rooting for the Heat.  But if I can see a transcendent series from Dirk so great that he can take Miami down, then I will be ok with that.  I'll lose the 100 bucks, but seeing Dirk move up a notch will be worth it.  And then of course, there is the matter of NT fanbases and what not to watch snipe each other with multiple bannings and what not. 
laugh.gif

I hope for a good series, 6-7 games as always, and hopefully not a free throw extravaganza for either team. 
really CP?
nerd.gif

I'm a laker fan through and through, but I will say the mavericks have earned my respect through these playoffs. Dirk is playing his but off, and I'd like to see him get the accolades for it. plus The Jet has been my dude for years and jkidd is in line to get the gold as well, it'd be a good look for the mavs to beat the heat and get revenge for '06. plus I dont want that cheating +%$ heat team to get it.

I'm a laker fan through and through, but I will say the mavericks have earned my respect through these playoffs. Dirk is playing his but off, and I'd like to see him get the accolades for it. plus The Jet has been my dude for years and jkidd is in line to get the gold as well, it'd be a good look for the mavs to beat the heat and get revenge for '06. plus I dont want that cheating +%$ heat team to get it.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

Lebron's numbers weren't as good as Dirk's in '07, plus his team won 17 less games in the weaker conference. That MVP is in the right hands.
Stop it. LeBron had better numbers.
Did he?

I'll take 25 & 9 with 50/42/90 shooting percentages.
grin.gif

Also note that he did this in 5 less minutes per game than Lebron, which is reflected in the per 36 minutes numbers.
And I'll take 27-7-6-2-1 with 48/32/70 shooting percentages. "Bad" year for LeBron at that, in regards to stats.

But Dirk had a better advance stats year. I agree with you there. 

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

Lebron's numbers weren't as good as Dirk's in '07, plus his team won 17 less games in the weaker conference. That MVP is in the right hands.
Stop it. LeBron had better numbers.
Did he?

I'll take 25 & 9 with 50/42/90 shooting percentages.
grin.gif

Also note that he did this in 5 less minutes per game than Lebron, which is reflected in the per 36 minutes numbers.
And I'll take 27-7-6-2-1 with 48/32/70 shooting percentages. "Bad" year for LeBron at that, in regards to stats.

But Dirk had a better advance stats year. I agree with you there. 

30t6p3b.gif
@ This pity party going on. Eff all that "They deserve a ring". You know who deserves rings? The players on the best team in an 8 month season

30t6p3b.gif
@ This pity party going on. Eff all that "They deserve a ring". You know who deserves rings? The players on the best team in an 8 month season

Mark Cuban can be kinda annoying at times but I dislike Stern even more. Him giving Cuban the trophy would be a victory for all of us that hate Stern

Mark Cuban can be kinda annoying at times but I dislike Stern even more. Him giving Cuban the trophy would be a victory for all of us that hate Stern

Back
Top Bottom