Any other non-Mavs fan want to see the Mavericks win it all this season?

Rooting for the Mavs.

Always liked Dirk, & although i'm not a mavs fan, that 2006 finals angered me as it played out.

Plus I dislike Jabron. lol

Rooting for the Mavs.

Always liked Dirk, & although i'm not a mavs fan, that 2006 finals angered me as it played out.

Plus I dislike Jabron. lol

Dikr *& STeve gonna win it all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

pimp.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was drunk last night, wearing my celebratory Road Nash jersey, and before closing NT I guess I decided to post on here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

pimp.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was drunk last night, wearing my celebratory Road Nash jersey, and before closing NT I guess I decided to post on here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I want to see the Mavs win for two reasons:

1. Dirk/Kidd get a ring
2. Stern gets to hand the trophy to Cuban, who will probably say something disparaging into the mic and get fined $1 million
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I want to see the Mavs win for two reasons:

1. Dirk/Kidd get a ring
2. Stern gets to hand the trophy to Cuban, who will probably say something disparaging into the mic and get fined $1 million
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't care. all i know is, when those 2 guys on miami are making their shots.... they're almost impossible to beat because if you try to defend them agressively, they will always go to the line, you turn the ball over, it's a guaranteed 2 or FT.... that's why they go on those ridiculous 16 - 2 runs in the 4th quarters like they did on the Celtics and the Bulls.

i don't care. all i know is, when those 2 guys on miami are making their shots.... they're almost impossible to beat because if you try to defend them agressively, they will always go to the line, you turn the ball over, it's a guaranteed 2 or FT.... that's why they go on those ridiculous 16 - 2 runs in the 4th quarters like they did on the Celtics and the Bulls.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

yup

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

yup

AlexGod wrote:
As a mavs fan that has witnessed these past 11 years of 50 win seasons and 11 playoff berths, nothing pisses me off more than non mavs fans rooting for the mavericks in anyway, we got no respect, rightfully so, well dont back us up now. Id rather all you people go for the heat or bulls.

It's been a long time coming...

brian_cardinal.jpg

646492.jpg

t_30935.jpg

brian-cardinal.jpg

Minnesota+Timberwolves+v+New+Orleans+Hornets+C6jnY83zg2jl.jpg

Matt+Barnes+is+fouled+hard+by+Brian+Cardinal.JPG

brian-cardinal.jpg

Get the Janitor a ring...
glasses.gif

AlexGod wrote:
As a mavs fan that has witnessed these past 11 years of 50 win seasons and 11 playoff berths, nothing pisses me off more than non mavs fans rooting for the mavericks in anyway, we got no respect, rightfully so, well dont back us up now. Id rather all you people go for the heat or bulls.

It's been a long time coming...

brian_cardinal.jpg

646492.jpg

t_30935.jpg

brian-cardinal.jpg

Minnesota+Timberwolves+v+New+Orleans+Hornets+C6jnY83zg2jl.jpg

Matt+Barnes+is+fouled+hard+by+Brian+Cardinal.JPG

brian-cardinal.jpg

Get the Janitor a ring...
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom