Any Minimalist NTer's? If so...

I've been applying this principal when grocery shopping. The benefits are rarely having to freeze meat, and I almost never throw anything out. I figure Im saving at least $30 a month. As for decorating. I insist on having very little in my bedroom. I need a clean, well organized space so my mind can rest.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I've been applying this principal when grocery shopping. The benefits are rarely having to freeze meat, and I almost never throw anything out. I figure Im saving at least $30 a month. 

Frugality... also good

I've been applying this principal when grocery shopping. The benefits are rarely having to freeze meat, and I almost never throw anything out. I figure Im saving at least $30 a month. 

Frugality... also good

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Real talk, can I have a tv and 360 and still be considered a minimalist?
yeah, as long as you dont buy any games that you wont play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
well in that case.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
well in that case.. 
laugh.gif

nothing wrong with big ticket items even in minimalism imo...its the amount of things and each item's usefulness/spacetaking

not that hard a concept...at least i thought
grin.gif

nothing wrong with big ticket items even in minimalism imo...its the amount of things and each item's usefulness/spacetaking

grin.gif

I've been applying this principal when grocery shopping. The benefits are rarely having to freeze meat, and I almost never throw anything out. I figure Im saving at least $30 a month. As for decorating. I insist on having very little in my bedroom. I need a clean, well organized space so my mind can rest.

so you typed a paragraph to say #poor.

so you typed a paragraph to say #poor.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

grin.gif

Exactly, you can have the TV (a real nice one at that) and 360, but if you're still holding onto your old PS2 and/or other gaming system, and a bunch of games you don't play then you're not being minimalist.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

grin.gif

Exactly, you can have the TV (a real nice one at that) and 360, but if you're still holding onto your old PS2 and/or other gaming system, and a bunch of games you don't play then you're not being minimalist.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

a minimalist with a LV wallet huh
roll.gif
If you did "any" research whatsoever on upscale minimalism, especially furniture and upscale homes, you'd see that the emphasis is on high quality and design. So why you're laughing, only makes you look more foolish.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
simple minded NT'ers ftl

recycledpaper, that's a good way of putting it. I think in some cases, personal living space (bare desks, cabinets, etc.) sort of spills over into furniture and interior design. Especially depending on what you use and what is 'decoration'.

exactly. louis vuitton can be minimalist by design. again it's not how much it costs, it's about how it looks. monogrammed wallets is one thing, but an LV taiga leather wallet is something completely different.

i am a huge fan of uncluttered spaces and furniture/possessions but the quality/design has to be on point. i believe we share the same mindset in that regard. not trying to be like brad pitt in fight club
laugh.gif

a minimalist with a LV wallet huh
roll.gif
If you did "any" research whatsoever on upscale minimalism, especially furniture and upscale homes, you'd see that the emphasis is on high quality and design. So why you're laughing, only makes you look more foolish.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
simple minded NT'ers ftl

recycledpaper, that's a good way of putting it. I think in some cases, personal living space (bare desks, cabinets, etc.) sort of spills over into furniture and interior design. Especially depending on what you use and what is 'decoration'.

exactly. louis vuitton can be minimalist by design. again it's not how much it costs, it's about how it looks. monogrammed wallets is one thing, but an LV taiga leather wallet is something completely different.

i am a huge fan of uncluttered spaces and furniture/possessions but the quality/design has to be on point. i believe we share the same mindset in that regard. not trying to be like brad pitt in fight club
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom