Any Minimalist NTer's? If so...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

minimalist-with-TV.jpg

OP, you live here?
laugh.gif
 no, but it's a nice place. Something my style...except my place would have a coffee table in the center and I would probably take out those plants. 
Will check out those sites that Neal posted later.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

a minimalist with a LV wallet huh
roll.gif
If you did "any" research whatsoever on upscale minimalism, especially furniture and upscale homes, you'd see that the emphasis is on high quality and design. So why you're laughing, only makes you look more foolish.

roll.gif
If you did "any" research whatsoever on upscale minimalism, especially furniture and upscale homes, you'd see that the emphasis is on high quality and design. So why you're laughing, only makes you look more foolish.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

A pompous term if I've ever seen one.

How so, man? 
[h2]What Is Minimalist Lifestyle?[/h2]
It is a lifestyle of simplicity. A minimalist de-clutters his life of unnecessary things, avoids accumulating stuff by buying only the things he needs. He focuses on the most important things in his life and on achieving his goals. He lives a life of freedom and happiness.

Whoever wrote this is so full of himself that any minimalism was balanced by proportionate growth of his head. 

Why does this term exist exactly? Reread that definition and click that link and tell me it isn't just living the way you want to live. Don't buy books? What if you consider books important to your life? Then buy them? Okay. Sounds familiar. People call it minimalism to make it sound sophisticated. That's why the term is pompous. 
dont be stupid. theres a difference. most people buy stuff thats not terribly important to their lives. just because you want something, it doesnt make it important. the term isnt pompous, its a reference to a specific lifestyle. get your head out of your butt and stop being a prick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

A pompous term if I've ever seen one.

How so, man? 
[h2]What Is Minimalist Lifestyle?[/h2]
It is a lifestyle of simplicity. A minimalist de-clutters his life of unnecessary things, avoids accumulating stuff by buying only the things he needs. He focuses on the most important things in his life and on achieving his goals. He lives a life of freedom and happiness.

Whoever wrote this is so full of himself that any minimalism was balanced by proportionate growth of his head. 

Why does this term exist exactly? Reread that definition and click that link and tell me it isn't just living the way you want to live. Don't buy books? What if you consider books important to your life? Then buy them? Okay. Sounds familiar. People call it minimalism to make it sound sophisticated. That's why the term is pompous. 
dont be stupid. theres a difference. most people buy stuff thats not terribly important to their lives. just because you want something, it doesnt make it important. the term isnt pompous, its a reference to a specific lifestyle. get your head out of your butt and stop being a prick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif

Y'all are too much. 
laugh.gif

That's called being rich. 

roll.gif

Y'all are too much. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Y'all are too much. 
laugh.gif

You're kind of talking out of your *%!. 
I consider myself a minimalist ... it's just being free of clutter mainly. 

I would even say it's OCD, but the BARE minimum. 

roll.gif

Y'all are too much. 
laugh.gif

You're kind of talking out of your *%!. 
I consider myself a minimalist ... it's just being free of clutter mainly. 

I would even say it's OCD, but the BARE minimum. 

So a minimalist would drive/buy a smart car ? According to this "de-clutters his life of unnecessary things, avoids accumulating stuff by buying only the things he needs." A smart car is the only thing he needs because it avoids accumulating space in the road, and he just needs to drive from point A to point B. Or do minimalist only live that lifestyle at home ?

Sounds like something hipster cat would approve of, upscale minimalism.

So a minimalist would drive/buy a smart car ? According to this "de-clutters his life of unnecessary things, avoids accumulating stuff by buying only the things he needs." A smart car is the only thing he needs because it avoids accumulating space in the road, and he just needs to drive from point A to point B. Or do minimalist only live that lifestyle at home ?

Sounds like something hipster cat would approve of, upscale minimalism.

Back
Top Bottom