ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

Originally Posted by jshortt

Correct me if I'm wrong, buy aren't both of those O.G. colorways? I'm surprised people haven't jumped all over that fact. The Purple/Maize were the U of Washingtons.

Peace,
J
Correct. That is what I was thinking when I saw the first couple reply's of people saying they are passing.

This is believeable also because earlier this year my friend Chris (NT'er UCbearcats22) got a pair of black/grey samples that were believed to be for theCDP, maybe they were/are for this pack. Those are his pictures at the top of this page.

glasses.gif

half-way decent materials and build and this will be a no brainer

I'm only feeling the OG black/grey joints... aren't the lakers pair and OG CW that never released? Not a big fan of Laker CW though

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I like the black/grays, but I don't get it, why are these two shoes being packaged together?

Apparently it is a "pack" like the opening day 1's were a pack. They go together, but aren't packaged together.

Ahhhhh wow another pack of 1s. JB is trying to rape people with these packs. So you have to pay high price for two shoes. I am glad i am transitioning tosomething else next year

Back
Top Bottom