ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

I feel less and less angry about not copping the Blk/Red Straps last month as I see all of these I's set to come out next year..
smokin.gif

Some of yall are angry about the constant use of the I's but I don't see the problem as long as they are good colorways. Back when they came out therewere dozens of colorways too.

DJ236 wrote:
Some of yall are angry about the constant use of the I's but I don't see the problem as long as they are good colorways. Back when they came out there were dozens of colorways too.

Totally agree. As long as they are decent colorways who cares. Just throw us a nice OG colorway once in a while and it'll be straight. lol

those are cool. wouldn't drop $200 for them tho..i only want the grey/blacks....wasn't those sopose to drop this year and got scrapped?

This pack look better than the other pack of 1's that they will release
hope they look better in person even tho im tired of 1's

Copped easily. Those are nice. Now just give us Hi-top Black toes and Blk/Royals and i think i'll be done wit the 1's

u got to be kidding me with all these 1s. imagine wen they start dropn the 6s and 11s lyke this. now thats worth buying

If I can get the Lakers CW for less that retail, they will be picked up. Until then I'm satisfied I have these for now.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Correct me if I'm wrong, buy aren't both of those O.G. colorways? I'm surprised people haven't jumped all over that fact. The Purple/Maize were the U of Washingtons.

Peace,
J
Yeah i was trying to figure out the same thing. Finally some OG colorways, I MIGHT cop, but then I would be going back on my promise to not copnew JB product in '09.

both of them are fire
being a laker fan- i will deff cop those laker 1s and ill also get the other 1s

I'm buying this pack I always wanted a pair of black and gray ones!
frown.gif
You guys do not realize how much I like that color way
pimp.gif
As far asthe purple ones, I can always sell it to one of the many lakers fan here on NT

Dammit, I thought I was gonna be done with JB after 2008
smh.gif

Those Black/Grey I's are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom