Angie Varona: Her story

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Everyone trying to fight Diego.
eek.gif

!@#$ it Diego fight me i live in Vegas ill fight you on top of the MGM Grand Lion first to fall off loses 
laugh.gif
Dont  make jokes man this is real $#!+...Ill ckome to Vegas and giv u the B^iz to homie..dont ckome at my B^lood family B^lood Love B^lood dynasty
throw the x up homie

Steezy is frail too. Man just take the pictures and call it a day. You're gonna get blood on your JCrew
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*None of this mess will go down tomorrow.
laugh.gif
If it does, I'll paypal the winner some money.
happy.gif

And ksteezy, you can take some pictures and record a video.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This dude bigjeff a damn fool
laugh.gif

he's like that other guys little puppy.

he's that annoying hype man that pops off the most, then when #!%# goes down, he's the first one to get his ++# beat.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

This dude bigjeff a damn fool
laugh.gif

he's like that other guys little puppy.

he's that annoying hype man that pops off the most, then when #!%# goes down, he's the first one to get his ++# beat.
Y u want prob^lems wit me Jordan..U seem like a nicke guy ..would b^ a shame to have to shoot u srs

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Steezy is frail too. Man just take the pictures and call it a day. You're gonna get blood on your JCrew
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this.

y'all need to go back to I$$ foreal

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Tag tam battle?
nerd.gif

Lets do this on some "Anchorman" steez, tomorrow on Crotona Park at the top of the hill....all weapons allowed...Diego the bigger they are the harder they fall ^^^bro, I got the goons on Clinton towers on standby.
NY NTers where you at 
nerd.gif
,someone needs to film this if it does go down (I doubt it 
grin.gif
). Fat Joe thread 2.0

Originally Posted by HankMoody

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Diego wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So fight me then...

can you guys with the beef at least make another thread for the shenanigans?

i only keep coming back to this thread with the hope that someone posts more pics. yes I am thirsty.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

can you guys with the beef at least make another thread for the shenanigans?

i only keep coming back to this thread with the hope that someone posts more pics. yes I am thirsty.

pm Frank Mucus he got em ALL

Originally Posted by topherr

This aint gonna happen. They aint talking about that life.

on the real though....who's really about that life on here....i never thought of goons spending hours hooked to a sneaker forum.....
roll.gif

sig check.

Man, I don't want to fight you. I'm just looking out. Again, think about the JCrew.

I don't fight people man. My mom's maiden name is Gandhi (srs).

Back
Top Bottom