Angie Varona: Her story

So I'm curious--was that video meant to illicit some level of sympathy from me, or anyone who views it? 'Cause I honestly don't feel sorry for her.

A 14 year old girl had no business taking provocative and suggestive pictures like that. "They were meant for my bf"...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
...nonesense.

This is exactly why each successive generation keeps getting worse in this country. There is no "innocence" to be found anymore. Society is knowingly forcing sex (sexual awareness) upon the youth at earlier and earlier stages of development and this is one of the potential outcomes. This isn't solely on her shoulders though--there is enough blame to go around, starting with her father.

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

Originally Posted by Diego

You a security guard?
No wonder bro. You got nothin to lose.

See me when you move a little higher up on the social ladder.

Until then, you could find me on 167 and the concourse.

Enjoy your grave shift son.
I live on 167 and the ckoncourse wassup fight me B^ro...Ill ckome to where u live Real Rap Big B'z 5^
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 internet banging huh? 
but i would like a video of "little ecuadorian" vs "big black guy"

Brb need to re-up on this thread to see who's coming at my Colombian bro...%$@! is about to get e-real!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Everyone trying to fight Diego.
eek.gif

!@#$ it Diego fight me i live in Vegas ill fight you on top of the MGM Grand Lion first to fall off loses 
laugh.gif
Dont  make jokes man this is real $#!+...Ill ckome to Vegas and giv u the B^iz to homie..dont ckome at my B^lood family B^lood Love B^lood dynasty

How is she going to take such provocative pictures post them on the internet...and expect nothing to happen.

I mean you got the 4channers and the MISC detectives roaming the interwebs...jesus.

%#!%@ gon be %#!%@.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Brb need to re-up on this thread to see who's coming at my Colombian bro...%$@! is about to get e-real!

Tag tam battle?
nerd.gif

Lets do this on some "Anchorman" steez, tomorrow on Crotona Park at the top of the hill....all weapons allowed...Diego the bigger they are the harder they fall ^^^bro, I got the goons on Clinton towers on standby.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Tag tam battle?
nerd.gif

Lets do this on some "Anchorman" steez, tomorrow on Crotona Park at the top of the hill....all weapons allowed...Diego the bigger they are the harder they fall ^^^bro, I got the goons on Clinton towers on standby.
NY NTers where you at 
nerd.gif
,someone needs to film this if it does go down (I doubt it 
grin.gif
). Fat Joe thread 2.0

If any of you B!+(# boys show up tmrw to reckord while im whoopin Diegos a** prepare to 6ke shot..you've been warned

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Everyone trying to fight Diego.
eek.gif

!@#$ it Diego fight me i live in Vegas ill fight you on top of the MGM Grand Lion first to fall off loses 
laugh.gif
Dont  make jokes man this is real $#!+...Ill ckome to Vegas and giv u the B^iz to homie..dont ckome at my B^lood family B^lood Love B^lood dynasty

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom