and we're done

i admit, after Kidd stole the ball which led to JRs 3, i jumped for joy... did the JR glock celebration too.

Knicks giving me a heart attack again. glad to see that when we were down, we didnt force anything on offense. we did get down when JR started to get back to his ways, but whatever.

gotta watch that 4th quarter again though...
:pimp:

Last edited:
This team reminds me a lot of the 2011 Mavs.

A scoring forward with a lot to prove. Great shooters. Excellent defense.

Kidd and Tyson are magic.

Love Marc's game, he got nasty with it in that play. Gotta bring Sheed out early to foul the hell out of him :lol: I've seen how he is on an off night when being defended well hopefully that happens.

I feel our bench is better so we just have to match the starters, contain Rudy and ZBo. That's why I felt it will be a close game but we can't get behind by double digits, don't know if we got a back to back comeback win in us.

J.R looks much more focused now, Him cutting down the party life has had a big factore for him, Got to wonder what inspired him to change now that didn't happen before

Love Marc's game, he got nasty with it in that play. Gotta bring Sheed out early to foul the hell out of him :lol: I've seen how he is on an off night when being defended well hopefully that happens.
I feel our bench is better so we just have to match the starters, contain Rudy and ZBo. That's why I felt it will be a close game but we can't get behind by double digits, don't know if we got a back to back comeback win in us.
A back to back comeback win? We can do that. You see how we play. We are tough, we are resilient. We are The NEW YORK KNICKS 8)

Barkely says the Nets are still better. What the hell is wrong with these dudes? Wilbon hates the fact that Chicago is the "2nd" city, and Barkely is just a douche.

Spike Lee ‏@SpikeLee
"@_GDPhil_: Charles Barkley is officially on the New York Knickerbockers bandwagon. @SpikeLee your response?? #Knicks"Don't Need Him.

:rofl:

!

Ginobliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Last edited:
Why would Z-Bo be suspended?
Like I said earlier, it'll be interesting to see how we play against the bigger teams. No way Melo can play against bigger PF's in the league on a nightly basis.
With the way we rebounded tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost tomorrow. Our defense is what's going to have to bail us out.

That fiasco with Perkins yesterday...supposedly they had another altercation in the back after being ejected from the game.

Oh, that makes a huge difference then.

Well, if they haven't said anything about that today/tonight, then he'll play tomorrow.
boseph will play....haven't heard anything about a suspension.
Good luck to yall knicks...playin some good ball right now.

oh so screamin' a smith is on the knicks bandwagon now? after doing nothing, but criticizing these dudes all the time like he does?

ok

Everyone was telling me no way we win in San Antonio last night............
smokin.gif
After the game was over I closed my laptop down and went straight to bed. Not a fun way to lose man.
oh so screamin' a smith is on the knicks bandwagon now? after doing nothing, but criticizing these dudes all the time like he does?

ok
I wish I could watch first take to see the complete script flip that this guy is about to do. I can see it now.

"Remember yall, I am a NEW YORKER, born and raised. When I critsize the Knicks, its because I'm a fan and I love them, and want to see them suceed, and when THEY DONT PERFORM TO MY EXPECTATIONS I GET UPSET becuase IKNOWTHATTHEYARESUPPOSEDTOPLAYBETTERANDWINTHEGAAMMMMEEE"

Last edited:
**** Barkley, word up. I seen him this morning saying how good we are.............but the Nets will have a better record. Suck a **** B

watching the replay of last night's game now. i love this team, and look forward to that mid range jumper for tyson to become automatic.

Some one apparently needs to wake up the NT filter.

As for Stephen A. Smith, I think he's officially trolling with these N**** "slip-ups"... Dude just called himself a "Nagive New Yorker" :lol:

After the game was over I closed my laptop down and went straight to bed. Not a fun way to lose man.

I wish I could watch first take to see the complete script flip that this guy is about to do. I can see it now.

"Remember yall, I am a NEW YORKER, born and raised. When I critsize the Knicks, its because I'm a fan and I love them, and want to see them suceed, and when THEY DONT PERFORM TO MY EXPECTATIONS I GET UPSET becuase IKNOWTHATTHEYARESUPPOSEDTOPLAYBETTERANDWINTHEGAAMMMMEEE"
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom