and we're done

I thought the Spurs game would have been a more tougher matchup for us.

Knicks are coming off a game but I think we can win tomorrow, just as long as Melo doesn't guard ZBo. We may need to start Rasheed Wallace to guard him. Overall its a good matchup for both teams.

I know Vegas will be picking the Grizzlies tomorrow, but I'm about to bet on the Knicks tomorrow and I never bet on my favorite teams.

Last edited:
6-0!!!!

2dkzjgl.jpg

Man, I love Jason Kidd's clutch. Seriously, Novak needs to wake up. Smh

I wonder if Mills and Jackson will get a warning for flopping. Jackson drew a charge by flopping against Melo. He and Melo were banging in the paint til he flops in the end? Mills flopped in the backcourt with real minimal contact against Felton.

Years ago we would've gave up. These boys got heart.

This can't be said enough

Oh and Felton is a MAN.

They game planned for melo and he wasn't getting easy buckets. But he played like a good teammate. But he needs to make those lay ups man. Woody needs to get him open

I don't like seeing Novak in big games. I just don't think he can perform well in a tight, hard nosed playoffs game. But he's great with helping us win against lower echelon teams.

Tyson was getting abused. Too much leaking out to help. But he was pretty good offensively and not bad with the rebounding

We are 6 and 0 and haven't out rebounded an opponent. I don't know what to think about that. How's it even possible

The spurs are nasty. We didn't have the ball movement they did. And they pounded us inside. They are crafty and know the fundamentals. Can't even hate

Knicks might have to rethink that whole Small ball lineup thing against the Big Teams in the league. The way Melo got pounded tonight was not looking too pretty. Melo cannot take that crap every night.

I wouldn't be surprised if they barley mention it. They have glanced over our big wins with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom