and we're done

I'm no Knicks fan by any means but I thought I'd check this thread out cause I thought y'all would be doin backflips and sure enough, you guys are. No hate from me though, do it big, that was an amazing comeback and I too am finally starting to consider them a threat to the Eastern conference.

Im disappointed that i doubted us when we were down 12. Im just so used to the same ol knicks ****

What a damn win.

Woody scared me with that line up I thought it was too small(pause). But he believes in them and he was rewarded

Wonder what they gonna say now

that was the most exhilirating quarter this season. i need to watch it again

Overall, I think NBA league pass is an abomination for all the money the NBA has, but I'm glad I have it. I'll be re-watching this game. A few times.

Anyone have any idea why Pop kept Splitter out? Seemed like the Knicks had no answer.

I had high hopes when we went down 9, but it dwindled to near nothing when we went down 12 :lol:.

I'm glad I was paying attention to the game though.

Dat backcourt :smokin

thought the game was over when Tyson committed that unnecessary foul, they looked defeated.

amazing what back to back 3 pointers from Kidd can do to re-energize the team....they were just waiting for someone to make something happen.

HELL ******* YES! #NYK baby...melo only drop 9 and we still got the W. ray proving he belongs

Last edited:
im not even gonna lie, i was heated when we went down 12. thought about turning it off but i stuck with it. glad i did. i believe in this team.

Yo props to Mike Woodson...he did his thing on the sidelines tonight too.

Kept everyone focused and paying attention to details, called great timeouts and he stuck with his rotation.

Pringles would've panicked and had Copeland and White on the floor trying to make a comeback.

Last edited:

Bravo!!!!!!
I am so proud to be a LOYAL Knick fan since '89

I was making sure I was calm and collective for the past two weeks. I was trying not to let myself fall for a trap (I've been dooked before).

I thought we would be better but I didn't think we'd be this good this soon. Raymond Felton and Jason Kidd have been outstanding.

Maybe I'm the last person in this thread on the "belief train" but I'm count me on.

Everything looks great. I'm loving the way Woodson holds his team and stars accountable. Love the way he's coaching. Loving Felton. Loving the ball movement. Loving the defense.

This is crazy. But the craziest thing is, I still think we can be better with Amare. Wow, what a game. Can't lie fellas. Looking forward to tomorrow, Melo plays grizzlies well.

I saw some defeated looks on the court . that's when I kinda was like damn I hope they don't give up
But look like woodson got in their ears

Back
Top Bottom