and we're done

Lets good knicks def the get knicks game I seen in about min rofl at uncan taking his wild 3's in crunch time....we should start a team #hating spurs since 99 lol:smokin

I WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW REAL TALK
tumblr_mb18ptePO21r9jhwp.gif

**** the Nets and anybody that love 'em.
this

Man, Glen Grunwald...I know it's only 6 games in, but think of what a weak GM woulda done...we could have Lin with no backups cuz Nash is on injury...no Shump coming back and maybe trading Shump would've been enough for JR to walk too... :\

Credit to Woodson through this early success. I had my criticisms of him but he's impressed me. Unfortunately, the biggest challenge is introducing Amare into this success. When that goes well, then I'll really be confident.

THAT, was a statement win. 

Not the opener vs Mia. But this game right here, coming from behind against a legit title contender on the road. Wow.  

All props due to Felton, Kidd.  Felton was unbelievable all night. Kidd with those clutch 3s in that rally were crucial as hell. AS was his defense on Parker. 

Melo was off but I was happy he didn't force his way with Hero Ball late. Smart passing, basketball IQ elevated.

We only played 2 of our 4 big men tonight too. I wonder if Woodson is saving them to throw at Z-Bo and Gasol or just figured he didn't need them.

damn, im ****** wit these knicks hard body!

they gotta learn to throw it inside to sheed on da post though when he got da advantage...it didn't have to be this close.

good game
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom