and we're done

Stephen A has always been a fan, he calls it like he sees it.

Seriously dude didnt give the knicks props because the Knicks havent deserved ANY since that 90's Era... when a team is full of bad from ownership down why would he talk well about them

oh so screamin' a smith is on the knicks bandwagon now? after doing nothing, but criticizing these dudes all the time like he does?

ok
i'm not sure you're familiar with stephen a smith's rants about the knicks

i know he bills himself as a "fan," but he's worse than any "sky is falling" types around here X 10

that ain't calling like like one sees it. that's just being an a ahole

I've listened to him for years, he is a fan and is reserving judgement....can you blame him since they have not won since he was 6 years old?

Its a nice 6-0 start and cannot ask for anything better, but we know the only thing that matters with this roster is come June. None of these offensive/defensive statistics matter to me in November.

He is hard on the Knicks, but he has every right to be. I am hard on the Giants and I'm as die hard as it comes. You think Jets fans don't reserve judgement?

Last edited:
Avy check. :pimp:
Click here if you want an original picture. Just found this from tumblr.
tumblr_mdke5dmwUF1qdu8tno1_500.jpg

Was bout to change this to my avy, but I see you :pimp:

i was able to download the game to upload a video of the entire Knicks 4th quarter run, but its with the Spurs announcers :x

Sean Elliot sounds completely disappointed with every Knicks shot :lol:

If ya'll are cool with that I'll work on it now if you guys want, otherwise I'll search for a Mike Breen/Clyde version

Last edited:
not to sound arrogant, but Im not concerned about tonights game. Tonight will be an opportunity to show our older big men and what theyre still capable off as a team and Melo&JR will light up the scoreboard once more. Im expecting double digits from Novak tonight as well.

LLLLLLLLEEEEEGGOOOOOOOOO

i was able to download the game to upload a video of the entire Knicks 4th quarter run, but its with the Spurs announcers
sick.gif

Sean Elliot sounds completely disappointed with every Knicks shot
laugh.gif
Dude was making 4th quarter calls in the first quarter
mean.gif
"And Jacks hits the huge three!!!" score 10-6
laugh.gif
I was watching a stream and had to pull up a different one immediately.

Last edited:
Exactly. I could NOT stand the Spurs stream. :smh:

Mez, is there a certain place to find these games? Or is the google search bar the way.

The bandwagon is really picking up. My instagram and Facebook :x

There's a dude I used to work with saying "Feels good to be on top." Son been a Magic fan since I met him, and use to stay disrespecting the Knicks whenever we talked basketball.

The bandwagon is really picking up. My instagram and Facebook
sick.gif

There's a dude I used to work with saying "Feels good to be on top." Son been a Magic fan since I met him, and use to stay disrespecting the Knicks whenever we talked basketball.
is your friend stephen a smith by any chance?

Seriously dude didnt give the knicks props because the Knicks havent deserved ANY since that 90's Era... when a team is full of bad from ownership down why would he talk well about them

Exactly, Stephen A Smith doesn't hate on the New York Knicks. You have to remember he's been around for a long time, he's experienced the Knicks being good in the 90's and completely pathetic in the 2000's. He's seen our ownership and management drop the ball so of course he's going to be reserved and skeptical.

This is sort of the same reason I'm blasted on this thread for being critical of the Knicks, as a die hard fan, I've seen excitement turn ugly. Reserved is the key word.

oh so screamin' a smith is on the knicks bandwagon now? after doing nothing, but criticizing these dudes all the time like he does?

ok

Yeah, some of you guys are too harsh on the dude. He's a well-known Knicks fan and so is about 90% of the people on ESPN. It's their job to be objective though.

Stephan A. Smith on the hand, is on another level. Dude calls it how it sees it and doesn't have a filter. That still doesn't take away his fan hood though.

These dudes have been ragging on the Knicks for ratings for years.

NYC is the media capitol of the world and the more feathers you ruffle, the better your ratings.

Boston was terrible for a long time and no one cared or said a word because they aren't in NYC.

"Sports journalists" are gonna ride our success until they can start looking for controversy when Amar'e comes back.

I can't think of one vocally loyal Knicks fan in the mainstream media.

He goes the Breen route and tries to be so objective that he comes off as abrasive and annoyingly negative

But he is the least of our problems. He's irrelevant.

either way we don't need anyone gassing this team up. As long as Melo realizes this team style play is working than I don't care about much of anything besides getting amare, Iman, and Camby into the swing of things, and the damn rebounding

don't pretend that the knicks didn't deserve the harsh criticism over the last decade. At the end of the day the media has been right far more often. And the knicks have embarrassed themselves

the only thing I hate is when they blame the knicks for not getting lebron. There was nothing we could do if the guy decided to be the poster boy for the butt buddies era in a tax free state. It doesn't matter how frumpy dolan is. Or that awful shot Woj took about Donnie in the wheelchair.

Speaking of rebounding. How the hell are we going to address this issue tonight? Memphis rebounds the ball VERY well and Zbo is an absolute monster in the paint. I'm afraid if we put size in the paint, it'll take away from our mobility and ball movement on the offensive end.

IDK anything about Memphis and how they play, so I wouldn't even know where to begin figuring out how to play these guys.

I think Kurt and Camby are going to get a lot of time and of course Sheed. Maybe even Copeland? :nerd:

But I think Melo is going to have a big game. He worked hard last night but didn't have to take on the scoring load. Melo could go for 30+ tonight.

Back
Top Bottom