and we're done

Can't blame JA, last time he saw Felton in POR and before that getting demoted on DEN, he was fat and stinking it up and down the court. It really did take coming back to NY to lose the weight, get in shape, and get motivated again.

I'm not saying he sucks, I'm just calling him fat. :lol:

I won't lie, I haven't watched a full Knicks game this year. Is he skinnier? Good for him if he is.

I really hope Brand is playing tomorrow. We'll need his defense with Marion out.

Knicks and Mavs are second and third in PPG, so we'll see how that goes. :lol:

Knicks allowing fewest PPG, but two of those games were against PUTRID Sixers offenses. The Heat game was huge, and no offense to yall, but I kind of think that's an anomaly.

None of those teams have a back-court duo as dynamic/young as Darren/OJ. Heat have Wade, and Sixers got Jrue, but they don't have a back-court partner to really relieve the pressure.

Neither the Heat or Sixers have a deep front-court either. Even with Dirk/Marion out, it's a deep Dallas front-court.

Either way, I hope it's a back-and-forth game, those are the best. :pimp:

If we don't close in on the perimeter shooters, it'll be an easy night for yall.

Last edited:
You still living in Flatbush? Really sorry to hear about the damage. Hope you can recover shortly bro. I'm staying in the bush too and there are still downed trees etc

Thanks my dude. Nah I was in Mill Basin right across from KP. Flooding there was crazy 4 FT of water got into my apt.

I'm not saying he sucks, I'm just calling him fat. :lol:
I won't lie, I haven't watched a full Knicks game this year. Is he skinnier? Good for him if he is.
I really hope Brand is playing tomorrow. We'll need his defense with Marion out.
Knicks and Mavs are second and third in PPG, so we'll see how that goes. :lol:
Knicks allowing fewest PPG, but two of those games were against PUTRID Sixers offenses. The Heat game was huge, and no offense to yall, but I kind of think that's an anomaly.
None of those teams have a back-court duo as dynamic/young as Darren/OJ. Heat have Wade, and Sixers got Jrue, but they don't have a back-court partner to really relieve the pressure.
Neither the Heat or Sixers have a deep front-court either. Even with Dirk/Marion out, it's a deep Dallas front-court.
Either way, I hope it's a back-and-forth game, those are the best. :pimp:
If we don't close in on the perimeter shooters, it'll be an easy night for yall.

weren't the mavs considering starting eddy curry in the season opener?

weren't the mavs considering starting eddy curry in the season opener?

That's irrelevant. :lol: . He played well and we cut him, that story is done.

We were banged up.

Kaman's back, Brand will probably play tomorrow, and Wright will provide a boost off the bench.

Brewer will be blanketing Mayo, not worried about you guys back court honestly.

Probably our first real test since the Miami game is basically a wash.

Can't believe the last time we played was Monday, sheesh.

Anyway, I'm hoping the Knicks blowout Dallas.

Can y'all stop crying about the Christmas jerseys ? All of them are HORRIBLE idk why you guys expected the Knicks version to be different. Can't wait for tonight's game to say the least, I'm fully prepared for the "Dirk wasn't playing" excuses afterwards also . Because remember guys WE definitely aren't missing our #2 scoring option and also one of the best young defenders in the whole league.

This is the deepest team we've had in years. Multiple guys that can play multiple positions. Needless to say when Amar'e and Shumpert get back, Woodson will have to get creative in order to max the potential of this roster.

Word. People that say the Heat game was nothing and they had an off night etc. easily forget Amare nor Shump played. 2 of our STARTERS.

...And the fat jokes are annoying because it just shows how people will go with what the popular opinion is of a player rather then gathering there own.

In 2010 he was part of the biggest fiasco/trade of the season all while having his best career year. He gets traded and sent to the bench. If anybody tells you that isn't going to effect them they are lying.

He was out of shape LAST year. Almost EVERYONE came in out of shape cause of the lock out.

He gets to comeback to where he wanted to be all along. The place he took LESS money to play for in the first place. He gets back in shape and looks the most focused he has in his career.

Nobody has watched a Knicks game so far and can say Felon is out of shape, looks heavy, slow or ineffective.

Felton is one of my favorite Knicks. Son is a bulldog.

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone down plays the fact that we blew out the heat,it's as if it was so outrageous that it never happened.lol,acting like we blew out the wizards.then we blow out the sixers twice.a team everyond said was clearly better than the Knicks.lol,but og yea they were injured and still not that good.smh.but we had two main guys out.now everyone's like Dallas is the real test,but yet if we win we will hear how dirk was out.lol makes no sense.no respect so far for ny and probably won't get respect the entire season.we really have to make a deep playoff run in order to shut EVERYONE up.although then the hate will be at an all time high.

2vc96z4.png

Give this dude the keys to the franchise, man.

how is d'anphony in the running to be lakers coach all of a sudden?

after the mess he contributed to here in ny?

if he does coach he's gonna be vindicated (because of all the talent that team has) and you'll be hearing once again how great of a coach he is

there's no justice in this world

if he does coach he's gonna be vindicated (because of all the talent that team has) and you'll be hearing once again how great of a coach he is

MDA didn't want Melo
MDA didn't use Melo's strengths properly

He isn't a bad coach if given the players he needs. His time here was borrowed anyway. He was asked to babysit until we got Lebron. That didn't happen. End of story.

Shut the hell up about making excuses. :lol:

If you win tonight you deserve it. Mavs fans aren't Lakers fans.

I actually think Pringles would be one of the worst hires for them (so im all for it). Sure they have Nash, but they dont have the shooters that he needs to make that offense work. Dwight would become an after-thought, and Kobe would be pissed because there isnt much space for ISO (ask Melo). He would get run out of LA faster than he did here. Especially since that team is "supposed to win"

I mean to kick out shooters are gonna be Jamison and MWP. Not exactly who Pringles would want Nash to kick to. And I dont see many of them running the 7 second offense. So with that said. GET IT DONE MITCH

This is the deepest team we've had in years. Multiple guys that can play multiple positions. Needless to say when Amar'e and Shumpert get back, Woodson will have to get creative in order to max the potential of this roster.
The way I see it, front court still gonna get in foul trouble so when STAT and Tyson sit those 3 will get their play given who we match up against. I feel we should still keep that 3 pg rotation the way it is so once Shump is back in form just limit Brewer's minutes and the same foul trouble situation may apply here too.

Back
Top Bottom