and we're done

Damn if they was gonna do an alternate orange they could have pulled off something tough. They should have played with "Knicks" on the front and had some white and royal in there.

Ty Lawson did jeremy somethin filthy tonight breh 
mean.gif

I haven't posted in here since the season started as my apt got flooded during the storm but good to see this team off to a great start. I am not surprised honestly at how well they are defending but am a bit more surprised at the flow/cohesion on offense. I would like to see how this team responds in a tight game or a game where the shots are not falling to see if they can still main that intensity on the boards and on defense.

Damn if they was gonna do an alternate orange they could have pulled off something tough. They should have played with "Knicks" on the front and had some white and royal in there.

Like this.

I've been saying the same thing. These Winter/Christmas jerseys don't make sense.

Last edited:
I am so disappointed with the orange jerseys. It looks terrible. Some blue numbers or white numbers would have been nice. Some contrast maybe? All that orange just looks dumb.

Terrible jerseys.

If you gonna force grey in our uni's at least go all out. Grey with some orange would have been much better

I haven't posted in here since the season started as my apt got flooded during the storm but good to see this team off to a great start. I am not surprised honestly at how well they are defending but am a bit more surprised at the flow/cohesion on offense. I would like to see how this team responds in a tight game or a game where the shots are not falling to see if they can still main that intensity on the boards and on defense.

You still living in Flatbush? Really sorry to hear about the damage. Hope you can recover shortly bro. I'm staying in the bush too and there are still downed trees etc

I'm old enough to know what a jimmy is in basketball terms. But it's a bit gross these days...

:lol:

I haven't hear a jumper called a jimmy in literal decades but I definitely know the term in that context. Talk about outdated though :lol:

I didn't know we were the only ones left. I'm about to run with that :lol:

#UNDEFEATED #KNICKS

Back
Top Bottom