and we're done

Dantoni to the lakers? That would benefit everyone in the league except the Lakers. Dantoni doesnt use all 5 players on the court, only the PG.

Anxious for tonights game. Should be a massacre.

Sources: D'Antoni Discussed As Candidate For Lakers' Job
Nov 09, 2012 1:16 PM EST
Mike D'Antoni has been discussed by the Los Angeles Lakers as a potential replacement for Mike Brown, according to sources.
D'Antoni stepped down as head coach of the New York Knicks last spring.
D'Antoni is familiar with Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard due to his time as an assistant coach with the United States basketball team, while he coached Steve Nash for several seasons with the Phoenix Suns.
Ric Bucher reports that D'Antoni recently had knee surgery and will be off his feet for the next six weeks.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mike D'Antoni is not a bad coach by any means.

But even if he was, keep in mind, this was the team that hired Mike Brown.

All Dantoni needs is Nash and he'll find a way to win. He has Nash in LA, and Dwight will cover up his lack of defense. Its a Win Win.

havent been in here in a minuteeeeeeeeee.
Dallas game should be good. im looking forward to the Spurs game. that game will show us where we really are. in terms of execution on offense/defense and as a team.

anyone else caught Sheed doing his 3pt 'celebration' whenever someone makes a 3? im guessing it means '3 Shots to the Head' ?? :nerd:
(check my avy for reference lol)

defense looking good 1st three games.
#FeltonGawd doing work.
but we are shooting a lot of 3s... as long as we're making it right? lol

this seasons gonna be good bruhs.
Lehh Goooooooooooo!!

All Dantoni needs is Nash and he'll find a way to win. He has Nash in LA, and Dwight will cover up his lack of defense. Its a Win Win.
Seriously? This isn't 2005. Nash is basically 40. And already with Dwight Howard and a defensive minded coach, Lakers were ranked 22nd in defensive intensity. D'Antoni gonna create a train wreck imo. Plus, he couldn't handle Melo; Kobe's gonna be way more challenging. I just want it to happen for the lols.

Seriously? This isn't 2005. Nash is basically 40. And already with Dwight Howard and a defensive minded coach, Lakers were ranked 22nd in defensive intensity. D'Antoni gonna create a train wreck imo. Plus, he couldn't handle Melo; Kobe's gonna be way more challenging. I just want it to happen for the lols.
I'm with Ballin on this. The Lakers deserve him.

Last edited:
Idk why I was thinking about Toney Douglas being on the team last year, and losing the dead weight for this season.

Feels good man.

I may be in the minority, but to this day I still think Pau is better than Amare in every damn category. Except facials. Pause.

What Minority would that be? :lol:

You'd be in the Majority on that assessment homie. Amare has never been better than Pau.

D'Antoni would be great on the Lakers, Dwight would flourish. Defense and Age would hold them back tho. Win-Lose situation, but they'd be more like the "Showtime" Lakers form the 1980's.

Back
Top Bottom