and we're done

Trade everything and the kitchen sink, except melo & shump ....
For chris Paul. .

Dead ************* serious right now.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not as hurt as some of yall cuz I've been shell shocked since the Celts pushed that series to game 6 and just about all emotion and ability to care was sucked out of me when we went down 3-1 to the Pacers.

With that said, when it comes to our future **** is bleak.

I will say I don't want Eric Gordon on this team at all. JR resigns with us? Oh well, more of the same with him. I doubt we'd get an improvement if we moved Tyson. Wouldn't make sense to move Shump. Not opposed to moving Felton again. Nobody will take Amar'e so stop fooling yourselves and it's unlikely that Woodson gets fired or if he was we'd actually get a better coach. The adjustment time and all the bull **** would have us saying the next year was our year anyway.

I'm sure Glen will work something to slightly improve our bench but that's about it.

I'm not entertaining the Paul talk at all. No false hope for me. So as it is, reality and/or pessimism has hit me hard. I'm not gonna be sold any kind of future, just wait til it happens. At the end of the day, the Heat got the east locked down for the foreseeable future so for us to even get to the finals we'll have to luck out on our 1st and 2nd round match ups and in the ECF LeBron would have to completely shatter his femur; so there's my ray of hope.
Trade everything and the kitchen sink, except melo & shump ....
For chris Paul. .

Dead ************* serious right now.
That's not how trades in the NBA work.

Last edited:
Amare felton and 1st rounder for Cp3. Yall wouldn't do it?

It has nothing to do w/ wether or not we would do it :lol:

I'm sure everybody ITT would trade Amare and Felton for CP3

But the Clippers will see that trade offer and be like

Amare felton and 1st rounder for Cp3. Yall wouldn't do it?

I would do it, but I'd be far too busy smashing Scarlett Johansson, Amber Heard, prime Halle Berry, and Jennifer Lawrence, while Diddy me a sandwich on my 20 million dollar yacht to worry about NBA trades.

Because the only thing more ridiculous than that scenario I just described is trading the best point guard in the NBA for Stay Puft Felton, Mr. Glass Amare, and a pick in the 20s.

Well said Big J :lol:

But seriously can we stop with these ridiculous trade proposals?! Seriously think about the trade you are proposing and how it would work for both teams involved and if it even would work in the NBA before you post. This is not fantasy basketball.

INT. Clipper's Office - Afternoon

(phone rings)
CLIPPERS GM GARY SACKS
Hello?

GLEN GRUNWALD
Hi, Gary, I have a trade offer for you. It centers around Amare... and you can take as many other players you want except for the only young player you would want, Iman Shumpert, and Carmelo Anthony. And we get Chris Paul in return.

GARY SACKS
You mean I could potentially get Raymond Felton... THE Raymond Felton? To replace the best point guard in the NBA? I know you're not also offering Tyson Chandler because that would be insanity. Because if there's one thing my team needs, is another overrated center.

GLEN GRUNWALD
Tyson is also on the table

GARY SACK
WHAT?!?!? ARE YOU MAD, SIR?!?

GLEN GRUNWALD
Gary, I've never been more sane. But I must warn you.. I don't possess the capabilities for time travel or any kind of super stem cell therapy, so you won't be getting Amare from 2008. This is Amare from 2013.

GARY SACK
Absolutely not. That's the most ridiculous offer I've ever heard, you must be living in a fantasy world because that's the most unfair trade in NBA history. I do have a counter offer... you get that same package, BUT you get to sleep with my wife AND kick me in the nuts on national television. I mean, that's ONLY fair.

GLEN GRUNWALD
You drive a hard bargain, but OK, you got a deal!

Last edited:
Well said Big J :lol:

But seriously can we stop with these ridiculous trade proposals?! Seriously think about the trade you are proposing and how it would work for both teams involved and if it even would work in the NBA before you post. This is not fantasy basketball.
Its an offer. Im not saying the deal would be final. Relax.
Years back if you heard the knicks were gonna trade their entire team for carmelo everybody would laugh at the idea as well.
soooo

Last edited:
Big J :rofl:

CP3 not happening, We gotta deal with it and expect to challenge for the 4-5th seed for the next 2 seasons until we can get some serious cap space,
The good news will be at that time The Heat will have to make change ups aswell as they will be massively over the cap limit and could not keep the squad they have now,

Until then.... :smh:

I would do it, but I'd be far too busy smashing Scarlett Johansson, Amber Heard, prime Halle Berry, and Jennifer Lawrence, while Diddy me a sandwich on my 20 million dollar yacht to worry about NBA trades.

Because the only thing more ridiculous than that scenario I just described is trading the best point guard in the NBA for Stay Puft Felton, Mr. Glass Amare, and a pick in the 20s.

INT. Clipper's Office - Afternoon

(phone rings)
CLIPPERS GM GARY SACKS
Hello?

GLEN GRUNWALD
Hi, Gary, I have a trade offer for you. It centers around Amare... and you can take as many other players you want except for the only young player you would want, Iman Shumpert, and Carmelo Anthony. And we get Chris Paul in return.

GARY SACKS
You mean I could potentially get Raymond Felton... THE Raymond Felton? To replace the best point guard in the NBA? I know you're not also offering Tyson Chandler because that would be insanity. Because if there's one thing my team needs, is another overrated center.

GLEN GRUNWALD
Tyson is also on the table

GARY SACK
WHAT?!?!? ARE YOU MAD, SIR?!?

GLEN GRUNWALD
Gary, I've never been more sane. But I must warn you.. I don't possess the capabilities for time travel or any kind of super stem cell therapy, so you won't be getting Amare from 2008. This is Amare from 2013.

GARY SACK
Absolutely not. That's the most ridiculous offer I've ever heard, you must be living in a fantasy world because that's the most unfair trade in NBA history. I do have a counter offer... you get that same package, BUT you get to sleep with my wife AND kick me in the nuts on national television. I mean, that's ONLY fair.

GLEN GRUNWALD
You drive a hard bargain, but OK, you got a deal!
:rofl:

I was listening to espn radio yesterday and they played a snipet of Tyson Chandlers response to his effort during the Pacers series and the playoffs in general.
Tyson basically said he put in 100% and you dont let your team down whenever you put in 100%. So he basically is satisfied with his performance this post season.
:smh:
Chandler needs to go. He sounds like a half hearted, immature player who doesnt care. Guy has no heart, no sand and he's making alot of $. This ninja needs to go. Chandler single handedly made the Pacers big men look like all stars. It disgusts me. No leadership, accountabililty at all. Dude neds to be traded asap.

Tyson Chandler of all people has no heart?

the man had a horrible series against the Pacers but he's FAR from a bad player.

Yea man, that's nonsense. A tyson has plenty heart. No Tyson in 2011, no Mavs ring.

Did he underperform? Yes. But questioning his heart, na. He might just not be the player he was, he's older now, came out of high school. He was also hurt.

Tyson Chandler of all people has no heart?

the man had a horrible series against the Pacers but he's FAR from a bad player.

hes always been labeled lazy w no heart. all that changed when he won a ring with the mavs but everyone knows his work ethic around the league and thats why the mavs didnt offer him more money to keep him

I feel bad for melo dude is in his prime and has to waste his talent with our pathetic organization. 

reminds me of Johan Santana signing with the Mets. Something about the blue&orange man. :smh:

My list of players who I want to go:
Novak
Tyson Chandler (mostly because of this horrible postseason performance&attitude)
J.Kidd (unless we make him the 3rd pg off the bench playing minimal minutes)
Felton or Prigi ( we dont need 2 average pg's)
STAT (when he's health hes a beast, but hes never healthy and costs too much $)
Camby (too old, over paid and never plays)

Yea man, that's nonsense. A tyson has plenty heart. No Tyson in 2011, no Mavs ring.

Did he underperform? Yes. But questioning his heart, na. He might just not be the player he was, he's older now, came out of high school. He was also hurt.

Before winning it with the Mavs, Tyson was irrelevant. I dont know why, but he looked dead out there amongst the pacers. Its playoff season, yourr teams facing elimination, he played with no fire. You guys saw it and know what Im talking about. How does Melo out-rebound you every game in the postseason Chandler? how?
He didnt earn his pay check.

Back
Top Bottom