and we're done

Tyson was clearly hurt. You don't go from putting up consecutive 20 reb games to not being pull down 10. I remember him shutting down Hibbert when the met in the past. Plus this time last year Hibbert was getting trashed for being destroyed by the Heat and now he's the second coming of Pat Ewing. Some of you make me ashamed to be a Knick fan.

I usually stick to New Era, but has anyone owned an adidas hat? That site has an adidas hat i want no idea about fitting....

If CP to NYC was a done deal grunwald would know CP was guaranteed. I don't know how he has anyone believing his garbage. It's pretty funny. I guess when you scream loud enough nobody cares about the content.

Nah man its true Alan Hahn co-signed it the other night on Dave Rothenberg's show. He said heard the same thing from a source who was at the wedding and is close to three players and it was a done deal for the three to join forces. It doesn't matter though....Grunwald didn't feel like taking the chance of waiting for CP3 and honestly can you blame him?!

Last edited:
The toast at the wedding has been known about for years. That's not a "done deal". And it says nothing about how CP would have to take a pay cut.

CP's agent could have found a way to relay the info to Dolan who would NEVER EVER have let grunwald get Tyson. It didn't happen for a reason.

At $21 MM, if Stoudemire is interested in winning, he should seriously consider a pay cut next season.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm just waiting on Grunwald to bring over another Euro player we've never heard of to add to the squad and he ends up ballin' out. I hope we can at least achieve that :lol:

:lol:

I'm just waiting on Grunwald to bring over another Euro player we've never heard of to add to the squad and he ends up ballin' out. I hope we can at least achieve that :lol:
there are plenty of them, idk why the NBA doesn't do it more often, esp for the PG position. European PG's are so team oriented, the passing is on another level over there.

Seriously European pgs actually play pass then shoot 1st some of the most unselfish players on the court IMO..my big question is why priggi tool this long to get to the nba

Seriously European pgs actually play pass then shoot 1st some of the most unselfish players on the court IMO..my big question is why priggi tool this long to get to the nba

Prigioni from Argentina. I think he just wanted to try the NBA before he retired. Had to be convinced by Oberto, Ginobili etc.

If Priggi game into the league at 22 years old, he would have been a potential all-star. Would have averaged like 14 and 10 with 2 steals. Something like that, real solid.

NBA is more concerned with athleticism, so then people could wonder why players like Johnny Flynn don't work out.

Prigioni from Argentina. I think he just wanted to try the NBA before he retired. Had to be convinced by Oberto, Ginobili etc.

Mike D'Antoni was also against bringing him....Knicks could've brought him alot sooner :smh:

The toast at the wedding has been known about for years. That's not a "done deal". And it says nothing about how CP would have to take a pay cut.

CP's agent could have found a way to relay the info to Dolan who would NEVER EVER have let grunwald get Tyson. It didn't happen for a reason.

I think your focusing too much on the term "done deal" here. I get what you are saying but it was understood between the 3 players that once CP3 was a FA he would come to NY. I am sure the info was relayed to the Knicks through back channels but like I said Grunfield didn't have the patience to wait when nothing is a SURE THING so he went out and did what he could to improve the team and got Chandler. It is what it is.

I don't know why you believe Dolan would have prevented Grunwald from getting Chandler. Dolan as we all know is an ******* but trust me it didn't go down like that at all where he blocked Grunwald from improving the team.

I LOVE Cp3 and he is my second favorite player in the league but some of you guys are acting like getting Chandler was a bad move on the part of Grunwald.

Come out to the Toys ''R'' Us in Times Square on Wednesday (5/22) from 2-5pm to have your picture taken with the Larry O’Brien NBA Championship Trophy!

Also, don’t forget to shop for your favorite NBA gear at Toys R Us Times Square!
*Appearance, date and time are subject to change.

Stephen A Smith going in on Grunwald on the wadio.

Can't lie, Stephen A is the man. He holds everyone in NY accountable who underachieves and calls them out on it, to there face. In other cities, no reporter/analyst would dare to do such a thing. Props to SAS.

Especially on the radio station that broadcasts the games. There are too many homers/kissasses, That's why I never listen to local sports radio. SAS just don't gaf

LMAO @ "wadio"

Last edited:
If Priggi game into the league at 22 years old, he would have been a potential all-star. Would have averaged like 14 and 10 with 2 steals. Something like that, real solid.

NBA is more concerned with athleticism, so then people could wonder why players like Johnny Flynn don't work out.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Going back to the Mister Cee comments, I don't think he has a clue what he talking about BUT there was 100% something going on with J.R Smith during the Play offs, Not sure what it was though

Back
Top Bottom