and we're done

Its an offer. Im not saying the deal would be final. Relax.
Years back if you heard the knicks were gonna trade their entire team for carmelo everybody would laugh at the idea as well.
soooo
Like I said THINK about the trade you are proposing.

You're trade proposal was ridiculous and now I should relax for calling it what it is?! Ok man....keep the ridiculous trade proposals coming! :lol:

Before winning it with the Mavs, Tyson was irrelevant. I dont know why, but he looked dead out there amongst the pacers. Its playoff season, yourr teams facing elimination, he played with no fire. You guys saw it and know what Im talking about. How does Melo out-rebound you every game in the postseason Chandler? how?
He didnt earn his pay check.

You are overreacting to Chandler and the quote you heard. I don't doubt Chandler gave 100% effort in the series but I do believe he was hurt and the weight loss from being sick before the playoffs was a factor. Chandler didn't play well and had a tough matchup but I respect him for going out there and competing and never using injury as a an excuse. After he has done that you its unfair to question his heart. Criticizing his results are fair but questioning his heart is a bit much.

Stephen A Smith going in on Grunwald on the wadio.

Can't lie, Stephen A is the man. He holds everyone in NY accountable who underachieves and calls them out on it, to there face. In other cities, no reporter/analyst would dare to do such a thing. Props to SAS.

Last edited:
I feel bad for melo dude is in his prime and has to waste his talent with our pathetic organization. 
reminds me of Johan Santana signing with the Mets. Something about the blue&orange man.
mean.gif

My list of players who I want to go:
Novak
Tyson Chandler (mostly because of this horrible postseason performance&attitude)
J.Kidd (unless we make him the 3rd pg off the bench playing minimal minutes)
Felton or Prigi ( we dont need 2 average pg's)
STAT (when he's health hes a beast, but hes never healthy and costs too much $)
Camby (too old, over paid and never plays)
indifferent.gif
our 2 point guard system paid dividends...

That Grunwald interview was worthless. SAS tried, but Grunwald didn't say anything.

Waiting for the post interview analysis..,.

EDIT: SAS is going HAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT #2:

Summary: SAS questions Glen Grunwald. SAS understands that Grunwald is a "numbers guy" and know the cap, but doesnt think he's a real good evaluator of talent "Would he have found Anthony Mason?! No! Would he have found John Starks?! NO!"

Ryan Roucco: "Glen Grunwald sounds like he has someone standing over his shoulder"

SAS: "Ryan, let me be honest with you. Everyone working there feels that way." :lol:

SAS also said that CP3 to NY was a done deal (among Melo, STAT, and CP3), but Grunwald chose to get Tyson because he didnt think CP3 was guaranteed.

Last edited:
I didn't listen to Grunwald on ESPN but I heard him with Francesa on the FAN and he didn't say much either. I will listen to the SAS podcast once it is up....pretty much it seems like there won't be much change to the core and we should expect any large trades.

I don't believe it cause I mean it is Mr. Cee...but at the same time, it would surprise be about zero percent if it was true.

That Grunwald interview was worthless. SAS tried, but Grunwald didn't say anything.

Waiting for the post interview analysis..,.

EDIT: SAS is going HAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT #2:

Summary: SAS questions Glen Grunwald. SAS understands that Grunwald is a "numbers guy" and know the cap, but doesnt think he's a real good evaluator of talent "Would he have found Anthony Mason?! No! Would he have found John Starks?! NO!"

Ryan Roucco: "Glen Grunwald sounds like he has someone standing over his shoulder"

SAS: "Ryan, let me be honest with you. Everyone working there feels that way." :lol:

SAS also said that CP3 to NY was a done deal (among Melo, STAT, and CP3), but Grunwald chose to get Tyson because he didnt think CP3 was guaranteed.

:wow: >: :smh:

I mean I guess that was more of a pipe dream that would have taken 3 years to see if it worked. I can see why he went with Tyson to get into a winning mode. But if CP3 is still willing to come here then its time to start making some trade proposals centering around Tyson and try to pick up a serviceable Big man in FA like Dalembert.

Everyone is for sale except Melo and Shump

And I just mean to get Tyson out. I obviously know the Clippers wont S&T with us for CP3. We have nothing they would want unless Chris is over there like make this happen with NY or im out anyways (How Melo should have done it behind the scenes)

Last edited:
Tyson Chandler of all people has no heart?

the man had a horrible series against the Pacers but he's FAR from a bad player.
hes always been labeled lazy w no heart. all that changed when he won a ring with the mavs but everyone knows his work ethic around the league and thats why the mavs didnt offer him more money to keep him
LOL @ the revisionist history.
Saw that you replied to that post and I was already laughing before I read yours...
laugh.gif

I can see we're in for a long *** summer in here.

I can't even lie, a few days ago I put the radio on in the car, changed to Hot97 and surprisingly Mr. Cee was on playing music and then he just started talking about Summer Jam and I just started laughing. Couldn't take him seriously at all :rofl:

Reps for Big J, I needed that laugh. I thought dude would've understood from my reply.

Last edited:
If CP to NYC was a done deal grunwald would know CP was guaranteed. I don't know how he has anyone believing his garbage. It's pretty funny. I guess when you scream loud enough nobody cares about the content.

Back
Top Bottom