and we're done

Dolan has deep enough pockets to spend and not worry about the new luxury tax if he really is hellbent on getting a chip. He's the reason why we're in salary cap hell

I'm sorry. Giving up Toney Douglas for absolutely nothing was the best thing that ever happened to this franchise. (I'm being dramatic but still)

I still shake my head at they were willing to go into a season with him as the starting point guard. :smh:

And those damn side burns. :smh:

If you saw last year's thread, you'd know...I hated Toney Douglas with everything in my heart. :nerd: :lol:

But we had almost no tradeable assets at all. So to move what little we had for absolutely nothing is a cotdamn shame. :smh:
I don't know why you think we could've got more for TD anyway :lol: Lets just be happy he's gone cuz that's where I was at anyway, just giving him away.
Mike Malone or Brian Shaw.

When we have almost no roster flexibility, replacing Woodson with one of them can effect more change than anything else we can do. I guarantee it.
This Knicks squad wouldn't respect either one of them.

You call the Knicks' effort these playoffs, respect for Mike Woodson?

Playoffs? We'd be dealing with regular season problems before we could even fathom anything about the playoffs with either two as coach.

Last edited:
to say im disappointed would be an understatement.
it hurts. some people are telling me the Orange&blue colors are cursed. I tell them to shutup.

hopefully some of these older Knicks retire or somehow get traded and we can get some younger anf cheaper players to fill in the gaps.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 8m
Iman Shumpert says he plans to play in the Vegas summer league with the #Knicks to work on his game

- Eric Gordon could be a soilid #2 option, honestly. But his injuries are concerning to me

- IDK about Mayo.. this guy played good for only half a season.

- How would we get Milsap (FA) cause i would def trade Amare for him. I looked at that as a possibility before this season started

- I hope Kidd and Camby retire

- We need to keep Copeland, but i hear he wanna get paid this offseason.

- Sign Stephen Jackson, re-sign Cope, look into Josh Smith
- Can we trade Amare for a draft pick ? :D

Last edited:
Hope you guys are ready to give up Shumpert+ for Gordon, then. Because that's the only chance there is of it happening.

Not a lot to work with, money-wise, either. No reason for the Hornets to take Stoudemire. Anthony or Chandler aren't happening. Shumpert, Camby, Novak and a throwaway is about the only thing that works. I might consider that because Gordon sucks. Three role players is okay. Monty Williams would love Shumpert and Camby.

Amare for a 2nd rounder. IT HAS TO AND CAN BE DONE.

Twolves took Beasley for a 2nd rounder knowing that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were about to link up smh. Amare for a 2nd rounder will not change the NBA for the next 5 years lol.

- Eric Gordon could be a soilid #2 option, honestly. But his injuries are concerning to me

- IDK about Mayo.. this guy played good for only half a season.

- How would we get Milsap (FA) cause i would def trade Amare for him. I looked at that as a possibility before this season started

- I hope Kidd and Camby retire

- We need to keep Copeland, but i hear he wanna get paid this offseason.

- Sign Stephen Jackson, re-sign Cope, look into Josh Smith
- Can we trade Amare for a draft pick ? :D

Josh Smith thinks he's a max player (he clearly, is NOT, but he'll demand that) they . He's just a good player, not great. But think about it, in a perfect situation, how would he work with the dynamics of the team as presently constituted? I think it would be a bad fit just based on his game. I think the Knicks will just be stuck with Amar'e unfortunately. Unless they find a team with money that is so bad and so desperate for a star, they'll pull the trigger, but what would the Knicks be getting back if that were to happen? My suspicion, not much.

Back
Top Bottom