and we're done

Steve Novak ‏@stevenovak20 9m
I want to thank all of our fans for all the support this year. There is no better place in the world to play basketball and its bc of you.

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith 44m
Im trying not to! RT @duke_trenny: @TheRealJRSmith New York Needs You :smile: Please don't go :smile:

Remember some wanted Shump traded? Lol

He'll get an off-season to improve this year, as opposed to last year. Hopefully he makes the best of it.

I've been saying this since he came into the league. He should study video tapes of D-Wade and get better footwork so he can finish. His offense needs some improvements but love the dude.

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith 54m
Yep u mad do something RT @DjkassNyc: Mamajuana in uptown hannnn? RT @TheRealJRSmith: My head is to the sky I don't care what y'all say

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith 11m
Stop it son u get 100 to DJ a night #StopIt5

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith 10m
Prime example of dude talking ish on twitter but when the see u they don't say nothing! #GrowSome

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith 4m
Lol kids these days!

Last edited:

here you go, more emmy for you (billboard music awards)

Last edited:
Pau yeah. I honestly expected big things from stat this season but I think im accepting the fact he'll never play more than 40 games per season for his career.
I'll take pau n his problems for stat in a heartbeat.

In what world would anyone trade Pau Gasol for current day Stat?

I wouldn't trade STAT for Pau, Pau is almost as injured as STAT, and Pau is soft. He is an excellent passer, but he is soft. Plus when healthy I think STAT is better than Pau. Also, it would be Knicks luck they trade STAT and dude starts breasting again.

I wouldn't trade STAT for Pau, Pau is almost as injured as STAT, and Pau is soft. He is an excellent passer, but he is soft. Plus when healthy I think STAT is better than Pau. Also, it would be Knicks luck they trade STAT and dude starts breasting again.

BUT WHEN?
Pau yeah. I honestly expected big things from stat this season but I think im accepting the fact he'll never play more than 40 games per season for his career.
I'll take pau n his problems for stat in a heartbeat.

In what world would anyone trade Pau Gasol for current day Stat?
Neva know .

Trade Pau for Stat?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Would never happen tho, it'd mess up the Lakers cap space plan for next summer.

Back
Top Bottom