and we're done

Melo and Marc Gasol in 2014 . Also I know y'all not trying to hear this but we need to do a sign and trade with Milwaukee for Brandon Jennings . Felton and JR for BJ and Reddick

Jennings will give us 8 plus assist a game and see the court like a real PG something Felton cannot do on a consistent basis

This is probably the first time i posted in here all year.

The postseason took a turn when JR threw that elbow. For whatever reason, he didn't play good in Boston then we had to deal with the off court distractions of him and Ri-ri in the papers. When your second option (with a questionable rep) is shooting terribly and all this in a contract year, it's not a good look.

Teams are going to look at this this summer. I have a feeling he'll end up back here.

I can live with Melo....I can't live with Tyson....dude calls out the offense, then gets SPANKED by Hibbert. Injury or not, he shoulda just kept his mouth shut. Hibbert doesnt even like basketball. smh.

I've been saying from the start of the postseason that the Knicks should have been attacking the rim. Boston had NO size, and i really think that the Indy series had too much of a FT differential between both teams. I understand Indy's defense and all that, but the refs have no onus to respect a jump shooting team.

Then the boards killed us.

let Jr walk and sign Artest this Summer then work out a sign and trade for Dwight .

Felton

Shump

Melo

Artest

Howard

Last edited:
So how's the draft looking right now? Is it deep? Who are some decent pickups at number 24?

Not a lot of potential stars but this is the perfect draft to snag yourself a role player to suit your needs. The two guys I'm most interested are Nate Wolters and Myck Kabongo, both PGs.

Love the silly *** trades being thrown around in here

Dwight a knick is comedy

And im sure the Bucks are dying to give up a 24yr old pg who can score and pass for the Knicks garbage backcourt lmao

If the NBA were as rigged as some say, why would they keep down one of the most popular franchises in the biggest city in the country?

Because a ref has never been sent to federal prison for betting on games? You truly think he was a rogue ref? Stern just doesn't clean up. Or they are just terrible all time awful at their job. Neither one is that good

I wanna know why Woodson didn't mention it once

Woody probably didn't want to lose the money with his job in the air, sorta. And sign and trades pretty much can't happen anymore except for restricted fa's I believe.

If there is ANY possibility of the Knicks getting Chris Paul, please, please let it happen. I can't go through another year like this. They should have beat the Pacers in 6, not lost to them. Now we just get to see the Heat win in 4 en route to the Finals for the THIRD year in a ROW. 
mean.gif

If there is ANY possibility of the Knicks getting Chris Paul, please, please let it happen. I can't go through another year like this. They should have beat the Pacers in 6, not lost to them. Now we just get to see the Heat win in 4 en route to the Finals for the THIRD year in a ROW. 
mean.gif
Hell no, there is a better chance of CP3 switching locker rooms in LA before he go to NY. NY problem is defense but at the same time CP3 would open up the floor some more for Stoudemire and Melo.

What happened last night?

Game day fellas.:pimp:

I think if we take game 6 we take the series. Indiana does not want to head back to the Garden for a game 7.

its a lil funny, bc this was the year for the Knicks to go far in the postseason.

from Melos USA run, to Amare improving his post game, to Felton coming back to NY, to signing Kidd and the rest if the vets.

the '12-13 roster was built to win now. we had every reason to go far. ideally, this was our year :lol:

the group of vets aint gonna be here. if they do, they wont perform the same but we cant replace that experience.

all it came down to was playing basketball. we didnt do that. theres a reason to blame everyone on the team. from Woodson not adjusting to teams (we lost to the Bulls 4 times, and the Rockets twice) to the effort of the players (JR Smith lost his man 3 times in the 4th last night, which lead to layups)

so everyone is to blame. but what are you going to do? fire and trade everyone that dont belong? this aint 2k. this is something that we, as fans gotta deal with.

Back
Top Bottom