and we're done

Melo doesn't even seem to care in the post-game conference. Like he does but he seems like he'll sleep fine tonight.

Unlike how CP3, Kobe, or the old LeBron would have handled this situation.

Dude your 29 years old and hes acting like Kevin Durant did two days ago, like he has a bright future ahead of him.
Chill, bro.

frown.gif
mad.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
^^ I remember before Bron took his talents to south beach, Boston whooped up on him and the cavs, Bron smooth walked off the court after the game, no dap, nothing but anger because they lost

If the NBA were as rigged as some say, why would they keep down one of the most popular franchises in the biggest city in the country?

so i look at the upcoming forecast on my iphone to see if we'll at least have nice weather now that the knicks are bounced

rain, thunderstorms, clouds every ****** day?!?!?!

how the **** is italian ice and mr. softee supposed to cheer me up now

I dunno where to begin. I thought I'd be more depressed, but when they fought back I was proud. You don't go down without a fight and ultimately they did fight and I give them that.

I really feel for Melo. Granted he didn't come big in the 4th, but he carried us the WHOLE game until others got hot. And I mean honestly what more can you ask for? It sucks that all his career, he's never had that real support where he can defer to and in the end gets ridiculed for it. (If Steph Curry was drafted by us :smh: ) He's not the best, but damnit he is a superstar and I'm tired of people not giving him the credit he deserves. He needs help.

The Knicks are the better team, but the Pacers played like the better team. Simply just got out coached and put more of an effort. It just pains me though that time and time again the Knicks prove the haters and doubters right. It makes me sick that they made George Hill, Hibbert, David West, Lance Darkness Stevenson into stars. It's embarrassing smh.

I won't say Woody needs to be fired, but something has to give. Essentially his ceiling is 50-60 wins a season, make it out the first round and then flame out. The inability to make adjustments is absurd. :smh: Hats off to Frank Vogel, he is extremely gifted as a coach. Funny how he's from NJ/NY and Woody is from Indy. Clearly he has that passion we needed.

Going forward for next season. Grunwald, etc need to beg Pablo to stay, since he's considering going back home next season. Cope NEEDS to be back. The fact that Woody used him sparingly this season is beyond me. From day 1 he showed he had talent. He also shows that he's willing to learn defensively. I like dude a lot. He needs to be in the starting lineup.

Shump is good money. Melo is too...Chandler :x I just don't get it. I remember the year the Mavs won the finals. The game they played against the Knicks in Dallas, I specifically said on twitter the Knicks NEEDS Chandler. He's the perfect catalyst for this team. He was just demolishing us in the paint. So what the eff happen? Son needs to not do anything this summer. I can't with him flaming out the way he did. But then again that's on the Knicks not signing a legitimate back up. Kenyon Martin isn't a natural center so we basically looked helpless out there without backup.

Idk about Felton. I'm not going to start the CP3 talk, but I need a PG that's not going to have mental lapses the way he does. I remember Knicks fans were so hype when we signed him, but I wasn't convinced. He had me believing here and there but of course he too hit his ceiling.

Idk bout Stat either. I try to stay positive about dude. But he was essentially non existent due to these injuries. I won't say get rid of him, but something's got to give with him too.

Lastly..JR will obviously be in a Knick jersey after that wonderful performance, needs to do some serious soul searching. I'm lost for words for this dude. This is the same guy that was thirsty to be in the starting lineup. There is no reason why someone with his ability can be so bad. You can just tell his basketball IQ and overall IQ is low. I mean sometimes when they got the camera on him during games and he has that blank stare, I feel like there's birds chirping in his head. Granted if you're slumping the best way to get out of it is to keep shooting but bro do other things to help your team. And New York really need to consider banning this guy from any nightlife hotspot. Take your *** home bro.

Idk I'm just on my soapbox. I want to think and believe I'll one day see the Knicks win a championship but I'm starting to believe it's not meant to be. Some teams aren't just meant for greatness. :frown: Sorry for the long post I just needed to vent. I'm done with watching basketball for the season. I could careless to see the slobfest for Miami. It's been real guys until the offseason.

Last edited:
If the NBA were as rigged as some say, why would they keep down one of the most popular franchises in the biggest city in the country?

because they feel that Indiana poses the biggest threat to Miami

And why would they want Miami to lose?

If it's because they just want the best matchup and for it to go 7 games, then why not rig it so the Knicks take it to 7? The ratings would certainly be higher than a Pacers matchup.

I dunno where to begin. I thought I'd be more depressed, but when they fought back I was proud. You don't go down without a fight and ultimately they did fight and I give them that.

I really feel for Melo. Granted he didn't come big in the 4th, but he carried us the WHOLE game until others got hot. And I mean honestly what more can you ask for? It sucks that all his career, he's never had that real support where he can defer to and in the end gets ridiculed for it. (If Steph Curry was drafted by us :smh: ) He's not the best, but damnit he is a superstar and I'm tired of people not giving him the credit he deserves. He needs help.

The Knicks are the better team, but the Pacers played like the better team. Simply just got out coached and put more of an effort. It just pains me though that time and time again the Knicks prove the haters and doubters right. It makes me sick that they made George Hill, Hibbert, David West, Lance Darkness Stevenson into stars. It's embarrassing smh.

I won't say Woody needs to be fired, but something has to give. Essentially his ceiling is 50-60 wins a season, make it out the first round and then flame out. The inability to make adjustments is absurd. :smh: Hats off to Frank Vogel, he is extremely gifted as a coach. Funny how he's from NJ/NY and Woody is from Indy. Clearly he has that passion we needed.

Going forward for next season. Grunwald, etc need to beg Pablo to stay, since he's considering going back home next season. Cope NEEDS to be back. The fact that Woody used him sparingly this season is beyond me. From day 1 he showed he had talent. He also shows that he's willing to learn defensively. I like dude a lot. He needs to be in the starting lineup.

Shump is good money. Melo is too...Chandler :x I just don't get it. I remember the year the Mavs won the finals. The game they played against the Knicks in Dallas, I specifically said on twitter the Knicks NEEDS Chandler. He's the perfect catalyst for this team. He was just demolishing us in the paint. So what the eff happen? Son needs to not do anything this summer. I can't with him flaming out the way he did. But then again that's on the Knicks not signing a legitimate back up. Kenyon Martin isn't a natural center so we basically looked helpless out there without backup.

Idk about Felton. I'm not going to start the CP3 talk, but I need a PG that's not going to have mental lapses the way he does. I remember Knicks fans were so hype when we signed him, but I wasn't convinced. He had me believing here and there but of course he too hit his ceiling.

Idk bout Stat either. I try to stay positive about dude. But he was essentially non existent due to these injuries. I won't say get rid of him, but something's got to give with him too.

Lastly..JR will obviously be in a Knick jersey after that wonderful performance, needs to do some serious soul searching. I'm lost for words for this dude. This is the same guy that was thirsty to be in the starting lineup. There is no reason why someone with his ability can be so bad. You can just tell his basketball IQ and overall IQ is low. I mean sometimes when they got the camera on him during games and he has that blank stare, I feel like there's birds chirping in his head. Granted if you're slumping the best way to get out of it is to keep shooting but bro do other things to help your team. And New York really need to consider banning this guy from any nightlife hotspot. Take your *** home bro.

Idk I'm just on my soapbox. I want to think and believe I'll one day see the Knicks win a championship but I'm starting to believe it's not meant to be. Some teams aren't just meant for greatness. :frown: Sorry for the long post I just needed to vent. I'm done with watching basketball for the season. I could careless to see the slobfest for Miami. It's been real guys until the offseason.

Chandler wasn't the same since that neck injury. That's why he was so terrible. I can't really point the finger at him since he was playing at

What sucks and probably hasn't hit me as hard as it should yet is that outside of a huge streak of luck for us there's no hope for next season really.
Cuz they dislike New York/Knicks/Dolan that much?
The crazy thing is this loss doesn't hurt at all. Maybe because my expectations were non-existent after going down 3-1.
This.

I aint even watch the game in it's entirety.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom