and we're done

1. Get rid of Tyson for Dalembert or Robin Lopez
2. Trade Amare for a 2nd round pick
3. Use that $$ on a PF or PG

Edit- please keep Monta and JSmoove as far away as possible from this team.

Last edited:
This team will be fighting for that 4th seed this year.

Couldn't keep it together this series, no focus, lazy.

Coach, Tyson, JR... Other factors. Melo is who he is so I'm not blaming him.

No one in the league is trading for Amar'e. Not even for a measly 2nd Round Pick. He's just too much contract to take on. Y'all stuck with him.

Last edited:
We have all these pieces that no team would ever trade for, outside of Shumpert. We will be fighting for the 4-5-6 spots next year, agree with BIgJ.

This was the goddamn year man.

Damn man, wtf.

It didn't have to end this way, I think we were the better team, but in the end they wanted it more. We got outplayed, outmanned, and outcoached. I'm with the cats that said anything short of the ecf was a bust. And even then we should have won that. And for the millionth time, Chris/Cliff Paul are not coming. We need to worry about keeping Prigs and Cope. You there are teams watching and willing to pay them. Not worried about Earl, he made the FO job easier by playing out of a payday. If we keep Cope, then dump Novak, Cope made it clear we can make it without him. Cope is more than threes. Dunno what to say bout Tyson, but if we trade him who we gonna get, Bynum, we'd be better off keeping Tyson. STAT, well, who is going to trade for him, hopefully he goes overseas and gets the Kobe knee treatment and use the criticism he gets to come back healthy and ready to get his minutes back. I hope Kenyon comes back, he seems as if he was born to be a knick, he can be useful to help our remaining big men out with how to play defense with passion. I hope they don't try to trade Shump. I could care less if Woody comes back, his inconsistent rotation cost us this series, but again this is his first whole season with this iteration so I'm indifferent. Kidd can go, keep Prig. Just too sad to make sense of it, this was our best shot and no one knows how this off season will shake out. It's been real with you guys, I joined NT because of the Knicks and I'm sad it done. A. Vandelay.

I hate being this emotionally invested in a team :frown: Feel so drained. It just sucks because this is the best chance they had to actually do something special.

Sucks it had to end this way :smh: Melo deserves better.

Last edited:
Next year I always felt was the year. This year Shump was hurt. This is Woody's first full year with the team. We also have a pick

Hibbert is really that good to always goes straight up

Melo should of never try to pass it

Last edited:
As if lin wouldn't have magically been injured when he got torched. He had nuthing to do with this at all wouldn't have helped in any way

Next year I always felt was the year. This year Shump was hurt. This is Woody's first full year with the team. We also have a pick

Hibbert is really that good to always goes straight up

Melo should of never try to pass it

Really? Next year is the year? With a more experienced youthful Pacer squad, Derrick Rose coming back, and Miami being Miami. Who knows what happens in ATL.

Don't see it fam. (Unless Amare retires and we're able to do something FA wise)

Those are our chances.

The crazy thing is this loss doesn't hurt at all. Maybe because my expectations were non-existent after going down 3-1.

Back
Top Bottom