and we're done

Yeah I remember H20's shot more vividly.

Allan Houston's bounce in was VERY memorable. When he took the shot I kept shaking my head and expected the worst. When I saw it go in, I was going nuts :lol:

LJ 4-point play was WILD though, because it really seemed like we were going to lose that game and eventually the series. The entire complexion of the series changed after that shot. I still wonder what would've happened if we had a healthy Knicks team that NBA Finals.

Some people forget that after LJ hit that free throw to give the Knicks the lead, Reggie Miller had a GREAT look at the very end. He took a shot at the wing and the ball went in and out of the basket. My heart almost skipped a beat :lol:

Last edited:
i am seriously contemplating getting "new york" across my chest like the knicks logo, but the letters will be filled in with images of my childhood and favorite sports teams. ie. Knicks, Yankees, Giants logos. The street sign of where i grew up, maybe something about my HS. etc etc.

Yeah I remember H20's shot more vividly.

Allan Houston's bounce in was VERY memorable. When he took the shot I kept shaking my head and expected the worst. When I saw it go in, I was going nuts :lol:

LJ 4-point play was WILD though, because it really seemed like we were going to lose that game and eventually the series. The entire complexion of the series changed after that shot. I still wonder what would've happened if we had a healthy Knicks team that NBA Finals.

Stanley Cup

No Al Horford. And Korver guarding Rudy? These dudes dont want that 5 seed. Works for us
Korver got a headband on, too. That's gotta be at least a technical foul.
:lol: is the headband thing like a team unity exercise. Korver looks like hes never worn one in his life. Hes got that thing so low he about to be looking like Cyclops after a couple jumpers.

Last edited:
I gotta go with H20 just because of how vivid I remember that shot and what I was doing etc. and that wasn't a lucky bounce, shooter's roll baby.
MTE

Luck? All-skill, baby baybay.
f6464feb_2061nx5.gif

984953_o.gif

Last edited:
That gif is clear as f*ck. You try to watch that game on youtube its like someone recorded the vid with a rock. Modern day tech spoiled my eyes.

Last edited:
:pimp: on all the tat commitments if and when......

Getting blue and orange incorporated into my half sleeve in about a month as part of the theme for the design.

And yes it's for our Knickerbockers.

And if someone's in a Knick thread and really doesn't know what the 4 point play is....cmon b.....

OK, ATL is in full tank mode. So im backing off my stand of the starters should play 2morrow. Dont play anyone and let Q and Cope take as many shots as they want. We'll still get a W 2morrow.

If Melo and JR want to go out there to get a sweat then let them. But no going in the paint. Just jumpers and elbow Isos

Last edited:
Damn I hated Orlando QRich.

I didn't expect LJ 4 pt play to be leading when I voted, I just remember the emotions that moment invoked.

Last edited:
Knicks' 1999 playoffs run is my all time favorite moment in any sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom