and we're done

pfft meaningless achievement....

If I dont go to game one and not on my death bed, you animals are welcome to Chateau De Los for adult beverages and finger foods.

I heard game is Saturday

Happy to see Carmelo win the scoring title

Earl has definitely won the sixth man award, hopefully he doesn't get robbed

Wonder if Melo went so hard for the scoring title so he could add to the patches that are nonexsistent on his all star jacket....compared to the other stars of the league that he sees himself as, his jacket was ridiculous...But congrats to him for winning it.

Last edited:
Pretty obvious Durant stopped caring about the scoring title weeks ago, def wanted the 50/40/90 season tho. Plus KD's been having an identity crisis since the All-Star break, he's trying too hard to be LeBron.

Congrats to Melo, this is Melo's prime. He earned it these past few weeks the way he's been shooting.

Last edited:
Crazy..............I know

And get this. Steals Champion is based on ...................................................................................Steals per game.

I thought they just gave Chris Paul the award every year because they liked him and thought he was a cool cat

Hopefully Q is still gettin laced with Js. Jordans in knicks colors may be on the way. If not, im sure he still has some stored away from when he was with us the last time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom