and we're done

if the knicks win the chip, I too will get a tattoo.

I will get the trophy with the NYK logo centered in the middle of the trophy and on the bottom it will read "about f**king time"

dead ***. I don't know where I'll put it though :lol:

I gotta go with H20 just because of how vivid I remember that shot and what I was doing etc. and that wasn't a lucky bounce, shooter's roll baby.
MTE

Luck? All-skill, baby baybay.
f6464feb_2061nx5.gif

984953_o.gif
eek.gif
 My god.

I remember watching this game with my dad and uncle. Moms was heated from all the swearing from joy

Q Rich signing came out of nowhere :\

Even if he plays just the Atlanta game it keeps others healthy so im not mad at that

Last edited:
man with that q-rich pickup im loving the grit this team is going to have going into the playoffs. reminds me of the good ol days 8)

Anyone going to any of the games, or have we all been priced out of the Garden?

I'm tempted to ante up on at least one game, but those prices, man.:x

Last edited:
I dont think the Playoff Schedule will be released until 2morrow. Still plenty of things that could mix up tonight.

But I would assume we will get a Sunday game. Knicks/Celtics is pretty much must see TV in the regular season. Add the playoffs and they arent gonna stick that game on a Saturday and not get the ratings it deserves.

is it just me or was qrich a bad pickup? knicks are no bueno in the paint. signing solomon jones was a better move. sheed is done, with his bum foot n ****. he can't run and get elevation. all of our big men have lingering injuries, but we need to hold the paint down. can't be having copeland on KG.

Yea, I want them to play on Saturday too because I have to do things on Sunday. But if they do play Sunday hopefully its a later game. But I doubt it.

Nothing wrong with SAS's show.

and KD will sit tonight, Melo is officially scoring champ.

Last edited:
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 3m
Kevin Durant reports on his Instagram feed that he is out for tonight's Thunder game. Carmelo Anthony will win the 2012-2013 scoring title.

That jacket ain't empty no more! Get my man a Merrit badge! 1st knick since Bernard king!

Back
Top Bottom