and we're done

Got to be a players dream to receive that type of "we just need you for the last game and the playoffs" type phone call :lol:

What the hell is going on? I come in here and we sign Q-Rich?

Dude hasn't played a single game all season. He better be in shape man. He's def the type of dude to gain a bunch of weight.

:lol: If the Starters and JR dont play 2morrow Q is gonna be in full Yolo mode.

He might just try to break Wilts record. Hes atleast gettin 85 tho.

All I really care about tho is if Chandler and K Mart are ready for the weekend. If they are ready I dont really care all that much about anything else regular season related. I know I talked about beat the Hawks tomorrow to not see CHI. But at the end of the day, if we play how we have been playing the last month we can beat anyone in the playoffs. Just please tell me we're healthy

Last edited:
i don't know how i feel about having Q-Rich back. The news came mad random :lol: . Guess we'll see come game 1 brehs..

just lookin at a site that had the knicks with their baby pics and shump's is the funniest i've ever seen :rofl:

:rofl:

the rest

http://knicksnow.com/photos/3223/th...&utm_content=facebook_1366141025#.UW2sprVJOAg

Pierce and Garnett shook

:smokin welcome back man.
We need another healthy player to fill the bench and someone to bring some toughness.

I see Q-Rich and JR getting along just fine

This pickup just made the Boston series so much more interesting. Calling Pierce and Garnett Actresses is fairly accurate :lol:

wait a minute, i just realized something

didnt we trade Kurt Thomas for Quentin Richardson the first time around???

this time we kinda did the same thing if you ignore the solomon signing

Lol the hell

Last edited:
Q-Rich back on the squad?

im ok with that. Another healthy body

Are you kidding me right now? :lol: was this man ever healthy when he was with us?

My man always used to run like he was about to trip on his own feet

I was hype when we first signed him. He was the man in PHX with amare

Then he basically flopped with the exemption of a few good games.

He still my son son though.

BTW shump look like he was more gully back then, than now.

Back
Top Bottom