and we're done

getting ready for the playoffs

the "infinity" was an error on nike's part, wanted it blank

those dirty boston hooligans will stink up the garden for rd 1 ....

noo era will also annoy us with his presence for about a week :lol:

Yeah Indy dropping 2 in a row is huge for the Knicks trying to secure that 2 seed. Bottom line is we must win that game when we play them at home. I am really excited for today's game against OKC. We played them tough without Melo and now its time for payback!

i'm lazy to look but who's at the 7 seed?

Knicks-Celtics is basically locked in.

The Bucks are too far back to catch up.

The Hawks are too far ahead to fall back.

And the Celtics have started resting their guys.

That 2011 getback comin...

Last edited:
Remember when we had Anthony Carter? Lol

I just remembered that playoff game against the celtics.

Last edited:
i got an awful lotta of jack daniels in me right now but i'd drown a puppy right now for melo to hit a game winner tomorrow in the same fashion .....

come at me peta .....

Tough, tough game today. Indy losing was huge.

I'd rather play Boston than chi. But you just never know. They def are not scared of us. And it would be even more painful to lose the bos than chi I think

Tough, tough game today. Indy losing was huge.

I'd rather play Boston than chi. But you just never know. They def are not scared of us. And it would be even more painful to lose the bos than chi I think

Chicago is a nightmare matchup.

I'll take Boston in a heartbeat, they still don't have Rondo and we have the better team this season.

Go tell me how many player of the month awards Steve Nash won for the 05-06 MVP year. I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with hero

Btw they only started doing player of the month for both confrences in 2001. So spare me the hype. He's the best player in the league. Nowhere near the most valuable on his team.

last year lebron didn't even have the best record in the terrible east. Sill got the MVP. I don't agree with that. At least this year they will have the best record

Last edited:
Hope we see some sort of epic scoring battle today.. Melo need some hardware bad. Scoring title will help boost us for this NBA title run.

Back
Top Bottom