and we're done

Early season Kidd is here.

When Melo gets back in he has to remember to move the ball and not fall into the match-up hype. I know you got Ibaka on you but your forcing it.

This team has never committed a foul, according to some fans 
laugh.gif

Durant and OKC might be getting more calls AT HOME!?? I'm shocked. I hope they get screwed by the refs all game... they have to learn to keep their composure and push through that. Otherwise there's no way you beat Miami in the playoffs.

you just felt like playing devils advocate for no reason? over the limit 3 minutes into the game is garbage.

when do we get treatment like that at HOME? next im gonna hear "oh well the thunder were in the finals last year so they deserve those calls"

Last edited:
Yea Melo gotta start kicking out on those drives. They are playing him with Perk because they know once he beats Perk Serge is there and Melo usually just goes straight for the basket. The ball movement will give us open shots.

Buzz J Killington right now. :lol:

I know it's not realistic, but I get mad every time Novak misses a decently open 3.

It should be never. :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
you just felt like playing devils advocate for no reason? over the limit 3 minutes into the game is garbage.

when do we get treatment like that at HOME? next im gonna hear "oh well the thunder were in the finals last year so they deserve those calls"
No reason? I stated my reason right there 
laugh.gif
 In this case, I don't care if they were fair or unfair calls... that's irrelevant to me. The point is if and when the refs and fouls are against them, they have to learn to keep their composure. And guess what? They're doing a pretty decent job of it right now and I'm happy about it. If they revert back to the same old Knicks where they collapse if things get tough, then they'll get bounced in the 2nd round. If they can be smart and keep calm, then it's another story.

You're not going to hear anything about deserving calls, stop being so angry about everything. Just because I don't think the world is against this team doesn't mean I don't support them.

Back
Top Bottom