and we're done

I don't care about whether the calls are fair or not as long as the refs are consistent with the call for both teams.

Just make sure both teams are getting the same calls. That's all I can hope for at this point.

I dont think they are all fouls. But I dont think I have seen a team get so many trailing blocks without being called for 1 foul in a long time.

But ill get off the refs for a little. It hasnt been too bad except for that 1st 3 minutes. Even tho that will play a big role later on with Melo, Shump, and Prigs in trouble already. Just gotta play smarter from here on out.

don't double durant. they clearly aint letting that hapen :lol:

cmon olympic melo....

Last edited:
Cope Town, OK.
f6464feb_2061nx5.gif

Last edited:
Work that ***** Collision. He cant do **** unless hes standing around waiting to take a charge. He is useless if he has to start out guarding his man on the perimeter.

Kidd and Copeland will be the reason we win this game.

Melo struggling. JR aint show up yet.

Well when he can throw JR to the floor to clear out the lane. It makes his Offensive boards a little easier :lol:

Last edited:
Someone Goon it up and punch Kevin Martin in the face. Whose the last man on the bench right now? K Mart needs a few games off to recover right? Throw a jersey on him at halftime.

Back
Top Bottom