and we're done

whos that? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yo im seriously walking around smiling and sayin hi to people :lol:

Not even that pic of that bastard #23 or the yanks stinking up the joint can ruin this :smokin

Uh oh RT @JeanieBuss: Thanks Mr. Dolan! Sitting on for 1st time. #MSG looks gorgeous. Love this place. #Knicks pic.twitter.com/rwN8N0SGLT

I'm always amazed at how many people lurk in here :lol:
You too? :lol:

Iono why I figured only Knick fans would care to follow this.

It's official for now. Let's hope he keeps it up

He was in the running, until that game before Xmas, when he was wreckin the Lakers and Dwight took his knee out.
Had him ****** up for weeks. :smh:

Yoink.

Last 3 games (vs. Heat, Hawks, Bucks):

52 for 81.

He can chuck all he wants when he's shooting like this. Won't hear **** from me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think what melo is doing right now is more impressive than other MVP candidates because of the lack of a true 2 or 3 offensively. He doesn't have 2 franchise players to attract the defense. Doesn't have a super athletic freak point guard like Westbrook which would completly open the offense.

Now the rest of the team isn't chopped liver. But he's doing this with jr freaking smith as his number 2!

If only we had a delorean.

You can make an argument for Melo being truly 'most valuable' to his team, but they'll give it to LeBron. If LeBron doesn't win it, which he will, Durant will. I'd be shocked if they gave it to Melo.

JRs the 2nd best sg in the east tho, but besides jr someone else is gonna have to step up come playoff time because melos gonna possibly have to guard pierce or green every night.

I dont think kmart can guard green so him and chandler will probably not be on the floor together.

You can make an argument for Melo being truly 'most valuable' to his team, but they'll give it to LeBron. If LeBron doesn't win it, which he will, Durant will. I'd be shocked if they gave it to Melo.

I think there's going to be voter fatigue with Lebron winning another MVP. It's happened before with other players in the past.

They're going to give it to Durant.

Back
Top Bottom