and we're done

nice we got new posters in here...means only 1 thing, we are relevant again....bandwagonnnnnnnn timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Again

Last edited:
JR post AS break is 21/5/3 on 45/38/77 shooting. That's a very respectable #2 on offense. Carmelo has plenty around him, ECF or bust.

They're going to give it to Durant.

No, it's LeBron's and it's still not close. Durant was awful in March. (at least in terms of making an MVP push). Melo's Feb/March play, also not pretty.

Just for the sake of argument, since I think MVP is still going to be Bron. Does not playing this last month and the Heat still getting Ws hurt him at all? I mean if Melo continues to beast to close out the season and gets the scoring title and we get 2nd in the East, I could see him legitimately getting 1st place votes.

KD and Bron are going to be 1st in their conferences tho, so maybe that doesnt play too big of a role. I think Melo has a shot if he keeps this up though. But as recently as Sunday, If he doesnt show up against KD and OKC, MVP would prolly be dead. But he should be able to keep up the scoring. I dont think OKC really has anyone to slow him down.

Last edited:
Maybe he could steal 2 or 3 1st place votes? But It's just not close. It still wouldn't be close if LeBron sat the last 7 games (which he won't).

Record: 59-16 vs 49-26

72 games played for LeBron vs 62 games played for Carmelo

LeBron: 27, 8 and 7 vs Melo: 28, 7 and 3.

LeBron: 56%, 40% and 75% vs Melo: 45%, 38% and 83%

PER of 31.4 vs 24. And just about every advanced stat sides with LeBron.

LeBron's on/off court net rating is +16.4. Melo's is +4.9

Defense counts.

5 EC player of the month awards vs 0.

JR post AS break is 21/5/3 on 45/38/77 shooting. That's a very respectable #2 on offense. Carmelo has plenty around him, ECF or bust.
No, it's LeBron's and it's still not close. Durant was awful in March. (at least in terms of making an MVP push). Melo's Feb/March play, also not pretty.

To get to the ECF yes he has enough. To beat the heat he doesn't. Unless he goes all dirk and has one of the best post seasons ever.

Jr smith cannot compare to wade or bosh as a #2.Let alone both! Not even convinced Felton is better than chalmers

And who knows how bad the refs will be after the lobbying he did after losing to Chicago.

Last edited:
no point in discussing..Lebron is getting MVP, regardless

Melo could average 50 points, 10 rebs and 10 assists the rest of the way and he'll still lose to Lebron

Last edited:
You can make an argument for Melo being truly 'most valuable' to his team, but they'll give it to LeBron. If LeBron doesn't win it, which he will, Durant will. I'd be shocked if they gave it to Melo.
I think there's going to be voter fatigue with Lebron winning another MVP. It's happened before with other players in the past.

I can guarantee you this isn't the year for voter fatigue. LBJ locked up the MVP award months ago bro.

Durant was the only starter out there last night against Indiana when they were up 18 scoring garbage time buckets. Dude really loves the scoring title it reminds me when Kobe was percentage points ahead of him on the last day of the season and again he played the whole game just so he can get whatever amount of points he needed. I just find that extremely corny on his and Brooks part let that be Rustle Westbrook it would be a media ****storm

Last edited:
They all clearly want it. Every player. I would too. I still think its an accomplishment even in today's advance stats world.

Much rather win DPOY personally. Haven't heard much this year about it. If lebron gets it he better cut it in half and give it to battier for guarding the star for the first 3 quarters.

I think there's going to be voter fatigue with Lebron winning another MVP. It's happened before with other players in the past.

Wrong. Not a chance. It's LeBrons and not even close.

What sucks is that Carmelo isn't going to make NBA First-Team, he would have if there wasn't a Center position. The NBA needs to change that like they did for the All-Star game, they're a no good Centers left, make it 3 front court players.

Still can't believe melo didn't win ROY.
Yeah as a nuggets fan this put a bad taste in my mouth about the treatment lebron would get his whole career. Stats were similar even tho Melo's were slightly better and one man took his team to the playoffs and the other didn't but somehow Melo still couldn't win it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom