and we're done

The days of bumrushing teams when star players are out is over. You're not going to murder a team when star players are out. So many examples of that including the knicks. Stephen A still living in the Iverson Era....And Mario is no factor at all. That pg position is their big flaw.

Its looking like the refs/Stern have been reviewing tape and decided JR was getting too favorable or calls for being a Knick. So those drive calls have slowed down the last 2 games.

I hope it doesnt discourage him. Because I do still want him to keep driving the ball and forcing the action.

Last edited:
JR's handle is weak and slow, eveytime he tries to crossover into a layup he gets stripped or disrupted.

Shumpert finally looks like he's comfortable on the court again. His defensive effort is def there, but it also looks like he's getting back into some sort of offensive rhythm. He's never going to be that big time scorer, but he def has the ability to put 14-16 a game when he's on.

Tyson looks like he's trying to find his comfort zone coming back from an injury. It happens. I wouldn't be too worried about him just yet.

JR doesn't have a first step, and has real offbeat footwork and body control.

It's like they turned Shawn Marion's shot into post play.

Melo is ballin right now. He's in London form. But at the same time, Tyson's not back for real yet.
Sharing minutes with him has knocked our defense off-rhythm.
JR's driving ain't gettin rewarded anymore either.

Melo's being great, but the team's taken a step back.

I don't wanna hear how these things are related, because they're not.

Don't leave Korver, means don't leave Korver. That has nothing to do with Melo. :smh:

Last edited:
I mean we have Novak. How do we not know how to defend a spot up, dead eye 3 pt shooter?

Melo gotta go into hero ball now because we cant guard the perimeter on the other end.

If JR just put that down I might have just broke my laptop from falling off my lap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom