and we're done

I'm glad that ****** Jon Barry was front and center for it. Even had to interview Melo after the game.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Great game. Lol @ the tech on JR. And speaking of techs, anyone know if the bogus tech on Melo from yesterday got rescinded? That could really come back to haunt us down the line.

Great win for the Knicks and the Mets.

FEELS GOOD MAN!!! Felton has been playing great in fourth quarters lately.

I would be so tight if my team lost and my stadium is cheering for the other teams star lol that wouldn't fly in NY..great game

Even during this win streak, these are all games NYK should be winning imo....nice to see them taking care of business.

I would be so tight if my team lost and my stadium is cheering for the other teams star lol that wouldn't fly in NY..great game

Not sure if serious...

:lol:

Yea im pretty sure back when we sucked and Lebron and Kobe took turns on back to back nights ripping the Knicks a new A*****e in the garden, they both got MVP chants.

But at the same time we sucked. If we were in a playoff position I dont see the fans giving MVP chants to the other teams star. That was kinda unexpected. Cuz those MVP chants tonight were LOUD

Last edited:
In the last 25 years 3 players have scored 40+ points in consecutive games with 1 or less turnovers: Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Carmelo Anthony.

That's one of those bs stats nerds track for the sake of recognition. Pretty soon it'll be 3 players have scrored 40 pts while only drinking one cup of gaterade

Last edited:
I score ten points a game on Tuesday's I smoke a vanilla Dutch. In leap years

Last edited:
Friday night Knicks :smh:

We need to go home, prepare for the Bucks and take them out the game early. Dunleavy or Monta cant go 30 that night either. IDK how I feel about Prigioni starting at the 2 that night against Monta.

I'm thinking we need to use Felton, Shumpert, Melo, Martin and Chandler in the starting lineup that night.

I'm surprised that Martin got injured with his knee. Hopefully he goes to the next game good. Melo needs to get a nice little rest. Play him for 15 minutes next game.

Chandler says there's some pain and tightness in his chest from the neck issues. Hard for him to look up.
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) April 4, 2013

Kenyon Martin said he'll get treatment on sore right knee tomorrow - called it his training camp soreness.
— Steve Popper (@StevePopper) April 4, 2013

Martin says the knee has been bothering him for a few days but he didn't want to complain about it.
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) April 4, 2013

...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom