and we're done

Nothing crazy, really. Especially by SAS's standards.

I disagree with not being impressed by what Melo did, but what do you expect? It is[/] Stephen A Smith we're talking about, after all.

Dont pay Stephen "I didnt say *****" A. Smith any mind.

This is the same guy/company who was nut hugging Steph not even a month ago for doing the exact same thing in an L (to us mind you). And Melo's was prolly more impressive because of it being on all jumpers and with no turnovers. And as recently as Monday who was praising and slurping the same Heat team because they beat the Spurs without Bron and Wade. I honestly could not care less what anyone on ESPN has to say about the Knicks because its Heat/Lakers then everyone else for them.

They gonna ride that Heat train till that MFer falls off the tracks. It will just make it that much sweeter if we can knock them off in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm not really impressed with the Knicks play last night either, dudes got a point. What is there supposed to be impressed about? Game didnt really prove anything. We won a game that we were suppose to win.

I mean Melo was hot and couldn't miss, that was cool, I guess.

Nw some of y'all are gonns wanna shoot me to lol

I mean I agree with the team not looking that amazing last night. I dont think anyone is arguing that we looked unstoppable last night. If Melo wasnt on fire we lose that game since it didnt seem like anyone except Melo and Shump came to play. And Shump only came to play because he had his injury come back to fuel him. Everyone else took the night off because Bron and Wade were out.

But to discredit Melo's performance when Wade and Bron wouldnt have even guarded him is pretty dumb, 50 is 50 especially the way he did it. He scored his points on the guy who checks him every possession no matter who the Heat have on the floor. If Bron dropped 40 against the Bobcats (who are worse than what the Heat sent out there last night) its all they're talking about today. But since it was Melo and the Knicks, its not very impressive.

He has no point whatsoever. No matter what happened he wouldn't have been happy.

Blowout - oh well nobody was playing. Stopped caring after beating San Antonio

Lose - see I told you. This team. Is trash. Dwight to Brooklyn

Melo gets injured and Knicks win - team is better without melo. Game proves it

Good ball movement- melo drops 20 Knicks squeak one out - they can't even blowout the B team!?

There was no possible outcome for that loser to be happy today. But he's a troll who makes a lot of money on this. By paying attention, you pay his salary. You need to remember that being outrageous is a staple of talk radio. Negative talk is always better than positive.

Steph dropped 50 mostly against Felton. And everyone freaked out. Gassed him up. (as they should have)

Bit melo does it againt the heat's key defender and nobody gives a ****. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
Who cares. Carmelo and this team have accomplished nothing to make themselves entitled to praise.

I can't remember what went on the in the sports world that night, but I'm sure it's nothing close to yesterday. He could have put up 60 and it wasn't moving the meter much.

I don't think anyone is out to get the Knicks. Stephen A is one of the more vocal Carmelo supporters there is.

I've never heard Stephen A Smith say the Knicks are better without Melo, in fact I've heard him praise Melo more than other NY media dudes.

Whether or not the 50 was impressive is ridiculous. 50 is 50, that is true. Of course thats impressive.

The Knicks weren't impressive tho, thats the bigger problem. If the Knicks play like we did last night in the playoffs - we lose, those Melo 50 point games where he doesn't miss jump-shots comes once in a blue moon and that won't save us.

I can't remember what went on the in the sports world that night, but I'm sure it's nothing close to yesterday. He could have put up 60 and it wasn't moving the meter much.

I don't think anyone is out to get the Knicks. Stephen A is one of the more vocal Carmelo supporters there is.

But what went on yesterday? A baseball pitcher ALMOST got a perfect game? Shaq has his jersey retired? Which they were talking about all of yesterday so what else could there be to say. O wait, a battle between 2 teams not even in the playoffs was on.

Last edited:
But what went on yesterday? A baseball pitcher ALMOST got a perfect game? Shaq has his jersey retired? O wait, a battle between 2 teams not even in the playoffs was on.

Baseball, week of Final 4, officiating scandal, coaching scandal, perfect game, Shaq, Lakers/Mavs play-out game....kind of busy.

Ill give you Baseball and Final 4 even though they arent even real heavy into that until tomorrow. But why try to discredit what Melo did like dudes is dropping 50 shooting 65%+ and no layups with no turnovers on a nightly basis? They had it on the show because it was obviously worth talking about and drew National attention. So its not like it was just Knicks blow out Heat without Wade/Bron Woo Hoo big deal kinda of story.

Im not sayin give the guy the MVP now and center an entire First Take around him and the game. But that was impressive last night no matter who it was against.

Last edited:
Its not even about him praising 50 its the excuses and the slurpage of the Miami heat that comes out his mouth . We beat them three times this year 2 blowouts one with melo and one without . Whether or not the heat let us win "because of sandy" or the second time "the heat weren't prepared for that kind of ball movement and 3 point shooting without Carmelo" his excuses are tired as hell . its a problem when skip bayless makes way more sense than you do and is the one making valid points . his whole shtick is played also every time the topic of discussion involves the Knicks he starts with the "you know I'm from New York and I'm born and bred I live here skip unlike you blah blah" it makes it seem as if he's a fraud Knicks "supporter" we get it your from NYC and your commenting on the Knicks so that makes your word gospel.

Last edited:
Y'all invest too much time into what these sports personalities say. We know it was a good performance. Let's keep it moving to the next game.

I understand we want respect, but sometimes it just sounds like we are going out of our way to nitpick every single sports personality that doesn't give us props. Why care?

Y'all invest too much time into what these sports personalities say. We know it was a good performance. Let's keep it moving to the next game.

I understand we want respect, but sometimes it just sounds like we are going out of our way to nitpick every single sports personality that doesn't give us props. Why care?

Exactly, not mention we haven't even accomplished a first round win in 13 years, it's not like the Knicks garner a bunch of respect in the Media world.

And to be fair, LeBron of course gets more press, of course he's covered more. But that went both ways, cause when he disappeared in playoff games and the Heat lost, the dude was massacred in the media.

Melo scores 50 doesn't get much national coverage. Melo got out the first round one time in 10 years, doesn't get much national criticism. Goes both ways man, no denying that. Lord knows if LeBron was the dude who only got out the first round one time in 10 years, he'd be crucified, every joke would revolve around him around playoff time.

Knicks want respect, they have to earn it. Plain and simple. That's been our franchise for the last 13 years. It's something we have to live in the media until the Knicks prove us wrong.

What a joke. A win against a first place team is still good. It's not as impressive but this team just beat the Spurs. When we beat the Heat without Carmelo, we still didn't get any love. Stephen Curry put up 50 and this kid got crowned even though they lost. Stephen A Smith is a ******. Complete moron.

You guys worry about what the media says about us far too much. I mean, who cares who says what about us?

As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather we be under the radar and make some noise than get all this hype and disappoint people again. We need to just shut up and wait till we do something or not of any significance.

Same can be said about our players as well. They ***** and moan to the refs for blown calls, but that doesn't do any good in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom