let that boy cook BasedMelo 
pimp.gif

Melo
50 points without an inside the paint field goal attempt :x

******g sick

Last edited:

Godly.

50 points on 70% shooting, no layups.

Only player in the last 5 years to drop 50 with 0 TOs.

9 in a row.

:smokin

Carmelo was hot tonight

JR couldn't get a ******g whistle, he must have a past in Miami or something

Shumpert from that corner :smokin

Kenyon the goon

Happy to win 9 in a row. Tomorrow Atlanta should come out hooping because they need to win.

Norris Cole really thinks he can hoop. Bosh was out there like it was game 7 of the Finals :lol:

Melo would have blown the lay-up anyway, glad he didn't try any 
laugh.gif

Phenomenal performance tonight. 

So Everybody running lip here saying we beat the heat with no wade and Bron so it doesn't matter yet they were celebrating when bosh hit that shot vs the spurs. And then they wonder why I don't like the heat. :lol: :smh:

So Everybody running lip here saying we beat the heat with no wade and Bron so it doesn't matter yet they were celebrating when bosh hit that shot vs the spurs. And then they wonder why I don't like the heat. :lol: :smh:
Whatever, just win.

They were talking about how it's a no win situation because if you win you beat a depleted Heat team, and if you lose you lose to a depleted Heat team. Who cares about what everyone has to say? Just win.

We have one more win today than we did yesterday.

(Not directed at you, just something that's been bothering me since yesterday)

With a healthy Wade and Lebron, he probably doesn't hit 50, but we'll need this kind of major scoring display from Melo if they want to beat The Heat.

Not every game, but at some point (or at a couple points) we're going to need our superstar to deliver like this.

Back
Top Bottom