and we're done

They do, they really do. The Celtics don't like the Heat and the Heat share the same pleasantry. There's bad blood between those two and the Celtics would LOVE to play them in the playoffs, especially if it means being an 8th seed and knocking them out in the first round.

I mean it's nice to see Miami winning 25 games in a row, but I don't think they're invincible at all. They can be beat and I think we have the team to beat them. We just need to be 100% if we play them in the playoffs. That's the reason why Boston has a shot to beat them. It's because they BELIEVE they can beat Miami.

Oh boy.

There's just so much nonsense I just cannot entertain myself to respond. Just can't.

I must applaud the fanhood completely clouding your rationality. Sometimes I wish I could be like that, I'm just too much of a realist.

Wth does he say. This been killin me since this happened

And I isn't "I can't hear you"
I remember when this happened. Melo had his man sealed and was calling for the ball vigorously and Smith never gave it to him. I assumed Melo spoke to him about it in the huddle and Smith responded back.

I could of swore it was a defensive play they were disputing about. I think it was a defensive lapse someone was left wide open on the play before

I never had to have people separate me from someone when I'm trying to tell them I can't here them

It's good that we don't play against Garnett both games. I also respect their decision of resting him for the post season, something WE SHOULD ******G DO. I hope Tyson doesn't play tomorrow, I wouldn't play him Wednesday either.

No. I dont care how much pride you have, no one wants to play the Heat. I'm sure the Celtics would love to avoid the Heat if they could.

Are they scared of them? **** no.
Would they rather play any of the other teams. **** yes.

Thank You. Rational at its best.

If we want to make a deep playoff run, save Miami for last. We made that mistake last year.

Can we beat them? Only if we get back to shooting threes like in the beginning of the year and clogging the paint/getting back on defense to stop fast breaks. And as of right now its looking like a long shot.

We can beat Boston if we actually show up to play. Same with Chicago as they seem to be wearing down.

This team lost their heart when Sheed went down. Hopefully Kenyon can take that spot.

They do, they really do. The Celtics don't like the Heat and the Heat share the same pleasantry. There's bad blood between those two and the Celtics would LOVE to play them in the playoffs, especially if it means being an 8th seed and knocking them out in the first round.

I mean it's nice to see Miami winning 25 games in a row, but I don't think they're invincible at all. They can be beat and I think we have the team to beat them. We just need to be 100% if we play them in the playoffs. That's the reason why Boston has a shot to beat them. It's because they BELIEVE they can beat Miami.

Oh boy.

There's just so much nonsense I just cannot entertain myself to respond. Just can't.

I must applaud the fanhood completely clouding your rationality. Sometimes I wish I could be like that, I'm just too much of a realist.

I undertand where you're coming from, but they do not want to see Miami in the ECF. The Celtics are an old team wearing down. If they want to take out the giant, they need to do it quickly so they don't play them when they've already played 8-13 games.

Makes sense now? Or is that not rational enough?

I undertand where you're coming from, but they do not want to see Miami in the ECF. The Celtics are an old team wearing down. If they want to take out the giant, they need to do it quickly so they don't play them when they've already played 8-13 games.

Makes sense now? Or is that not rational enough?

No. Still makes no sense, sorry.

There is no way the Celtics would want or choose to play the Heat instead of the Knicks in the first round.

There is pretty much nothing you can say to me that would change my mind, or the 99 percent of basketball fans who would agree with me. Good try tho, lol.

I don't know how else to explain it to you then.

Think of it like doing a list of tasks. If you have a laundry list of things to do, which one would you prefer to finish first? Most people would choose to get the harder task out the way, so they can cruise through the easier ones.

People have this "scare" of losing in the first round, which is the reason why no one wants to play a 1 seed. But it's doable and Boston can beat Miami if they beat them up inside, which they have the personnel to do. Boston isn't afraid of Miami and everyone knows it. They play harder when they face them and they have the personnel to match up well against them as well. I know Miami is on a 26 game win streak, but logic would say Miami is getting tired and somewhere down the line, there's a possibility that this might come back to haunt them. But it's easy to get caught up in the winning streak and lost in the moment.

There's also something gratifying about beat the giant in the first round. Makes you the big dog in a sense.

I tried man, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

EDIT: BTW, I don't want people to think I'm calling Miami out by the first round. I'm just saying in this situation, Boston would like to play Miami and beat them.

Last edited:
In other news, Atlanta just slipped down to the 6 seed. I think if we play our cards right and everything goes well for us, we should stick to the 3rd seed, beat Atlanta and face Indiana in the second round if they beat Boston. If Boston some how finds a way to beat Indiana, we can take on Boston and see Miami in the ECF.

On another note:

Does anyone know anything about Mali? What makes it so different from E?

Has anyone tried it? Experiences? Good? Bad?

I'm really curious about using it and would like to know as much info as I can before trying it.

On another note:

Does anyone know anything about Mali? What makes it so different from E?

Has anyone tried it? Experiences? Good? Bad?

I'm really curious about using it and would like to know as much info as I can before trying it.

Molly is slang for pure MDMA. Basically it'll come in powder, not pill form. (Still eat it), and it's not cut with all that crazy stuff you find in E.

Super fun for a special party occasion. Only done it a couple times but never had a bad experience.

Back
Top Bottom