and we're done

Good morning cuz I'm still here. Didn't get a wake call from out there, so imma head back to the streets for a lesson and only live by God's blessing. 

J.r. Needs to keep this attack to the basket up. He's getting fouled every time. Granted its against a team that's down 20 but this should show him that he can get points on the board whenever he wants if he attacks.

Yeah I hope he keeps it up because I love the way he has been playing lately with his agressiveness to the basket.

Just saw this in the NBA thread. :smh: :lol:

JR.gif

Don't go changin, Earl.

Wonder if a player would ever do that in Boston, LA, Chicago, or San Antonio for those franchises or coaches. Hmm

Guess Earl gon Earl.

Wonder if a player would ever do that in Boston, LA, Chicago, or San Antonio for those franchises or coaches. Hmm

Guess Earl gon Earl.

You forget when Gerald Green and Tony Allen went for an alley-oop with like 2 secs left in the game with the win pretty much guaranteed at that point.

So, are we going to get Tyson back by the next game? I hate Boston and we need him against the Celtics.

Last edited:
All we had to do was lose to the Sixers or beat the Bucks. We decided to do neither and play the Heat. :smh: :lol:

Dudes were talking themselves into thinking we could beat them. :lol:

Last edited:
The Celtics would continue to lose so they could eventually end up playing us.

Seriously need to avoid those boys in the first round, well see where we are the final couple games and then tanking should be evaluated. Like it wasn't last year (thanks JR and Woody)

Last edited:
Looking forward to sweeping Boston. If we play Bulls, so be it. I just hope Rose comes back and the chemistry is ruined.
You forget when Gerald Green and Tony Allen went for an alley-oop with like 2 secs left in the game with the win pretty much guaranteed at that point.

True.

Still tho :x
We just talked about Butler the same stunt in the Clipper Raptor game.

I don't think this reflects on the coach. It's the player, pulling some slick **** in the last seconds. Both coaches didn't even see JR do it :lol: They were already shaking hands and heading to the locker rooms.

Best way for us to beat Boston is for the squad to just man up and play through bad calls. At the very least we've added someone who can play that grind it out style in defensive games.

Last edited:
We cant play fast paced teams that would run us out of the gym

We cant play super physical teams that get under our skin

Who the **** can we beat? Only the nets?

Back
Top Bottom